What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Loizou also hasn’t been re-signed. Momoisea has fallen very far and it looks like we don’t want him at the club any more. He no doubt responded poorly to being dropped. Some dudes just don’t handle adversity well.

Chipmunk

Coach
We have had some shockers over the years.

Jirah makes the top 17 worst parra team I have seen.

Daniel Harrison, Billy Rogers join him in the backrow.

I can only comment from 1999 onwards I am sure there were worse in the early to mid 90s.
This topic deserves its own thread really.

Those two muppets from NQ, Muspratt and Mucket? Sould be considered. Also those couple of pommies that did sweat f**k all.

hindy111

Post Whore
Loizou also hasn’t been re-signed. Momoisea has fallen very far and it looks like we don’t want him at the club any more. He no doubt responded poorly to being dropped. Some dudes just don’t handle adversity well.

As I pointed put to you 3 weeks ago and you wanted to argue.
My words where he won't even make the bench in NSW CUP. I agree with you a lot of the time. You are very intelligent but sometimes it's worth listening to guys like me. I'm good at spotting talent. I told you after 1 game this guy was a pigeon

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As I pointed put to you 3 weeks ago and you wanted to argue.
My words where he won't even make the bench in NSW CUP. I agree with you a lot of the time. You are very intelligent but sometimes it's worth listening to guys like me. I'm good at spotting talent. I told you after 1 game this guy was a pigeon
You make so many predictions they are worthless. Sorry mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
You make so many predictions they are worthless. Sorry mate.

Did I predict it - Answer is yes.
Did I predict N.Cleary will be the best halfback in comp - yes
Penrith would be a powerhouse?
I'm a prediction machine.

Here's another one for you. Morreti will play NRL this season.

Gronk

Staff member
Brave Roosters have Nathan Brown, Dylan Napa and Angus Crichton playing this week in reggies.

Latest posts