What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member

^^^
1 Daejarn Asi
2 Isaac Lumelume
3 Waqa Blake
4 Zac Cini
5 Matt Komolafe
6 Jordan Rankin (c)
7 Jake Arthur
8 Ofahiki Ogden
9 Mitch Rein
10 Ky Rodwell
11 Jack Murchie
12 Matt Doorey
13 Luca Moretti

14 Jayden Yates
15 Dan Keir
16 Toni Mataele
17 Tevita Taumoepenu

18 Jirah Momoisea

Chipmunk

Coach

^^^
1 Daejarn Asi
2 Isaac Lumelume
3 Waqa Blake
4 Zac Cini
5 Matt Komolafe
6 Jordan Rankin (c)
7 Jake Arthur
8 Ofahiki Ogden
9 Mitch Rein
10 Ky Rodwell
11 Jack Murchie
12 Matt Doorey
13 Luca Moretti

14 Jayden Yates
15 Dan Keir
16 Toni Mataele
17 Tevita Taumoepenu

18 Jirah Momoisea
FMD, we've only got 27 players in our top 30, and two of those (Loizou and Momoisea) can't even make our Reserve Grade. There is essentially 3 players outside of the Top 30 ahead of Loizou, and another 4 outside of the Top 30 ahead of Momoisea.

Dumbest recuitment and retention decisions ever.

Chipmunk

Coach
Where do you actually end up getting a game if you're number 18 in Reserve Grade, but too old for Flegg, and if you're not needed? Is there a Ron Massey Cup team we send them back to?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Where do you actually end up getting a game if you're number 18 in Reserve Grade, but too old for Flegg, and if you're not needed? Is there a Ron Massey Cup team we send them back to?
I think it’s time to load him into a cannon and fire him into the sun. One of our most embarrassing signings ever. Even for a cheapie.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think it’s time to load him into a cannon and fire him into the sun. One of our most embarrassing signings ever. Even for a cheapie.
We have had some shockers over the years.

Jirah makes the top 17 worst parra team I have seen.

Daniel Harrison, Billy Rogers join him in the backrow.

I can only comment from 1999 onwards I am sure there were worse in the early to mid 90s.

JokerEel

Coach
We have had some shockers over the years.

Jirah makes the top 17 worst parra team I have seen.

Daniel Harrison, Billy Rogers join him in the backrow.

I can only comment from 1999 onwards I am sure there were worse in the early to mid 90s.

I wonder if BA has anything to do with his signature. If I signed him as the coach he would atleast be on the bench in Cup.

Maybe BA didn't want him and is making that point.. But them Sam L 🤔

Latest posts