What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
Manly in again. 4-22.

The difference? Simple. They have a half, 5/8 hooker and fullback.

We have no spine.

Delboy

First Grade
Only 1 player looks remotely like he’s NRL level , Murchie makes his tackles and run his lines.Rankin has perfected the I’m not gonna get hurt style. Cini, Tupou and Lumelelu try hard but aren’t that good.

Getting shown up by a St Mary’s fullback, a Westfields school half and numerous others. Time for a sausage roll

JokerEel

Coach
I understand the Cup team has been cut to pieces thanks to all the injuries and suspension.
I just hope that the players that do play for up for the rest of the season get so play in the same position and then Work on their defence.

It should be on the coaches to have a look and think what's best for these players development not moving them around all the time.

Gronk

Staff member
I don't mind the double hyphen. He's not big for a middle but he brings run-on-your-toes fui big dick energy.

I can't see him being an NRL prop bc of his size, but a crazy eyes merkin off the bench, probably.

JokerEel

Coach
I don't mind the double hyphen. He's not big for a middle but he brings run-on-your-toes fui big dick energy.

I can't see him being an NRL prop bc of his size, but a crazy eyes merkin off the bench, probably.

Plays alot like Spencer Lenui.

Would be good for a 15 minute burst off the bench

Gazzamatta

Coach
4-40 now. Beagles picked up a ball and ran 80m. I reckon it was a knock on but
A massive knock on which followed a massive knock on by Cini the set b4 that went unnoticed. 1 each I guess. The referee is as bad as the players in this grade.

Wally21

Bench
Didn't Cayless try and become a real estate agent after he retired from playing? Hard to imagine how that wasn't more lucrative in those years, and why he's back seeking a career in footy...
I don’t think he needs the money. His missus along with Hiney’s and Jason Taylor’s have got a pretty good business going that is on the up.

Latest posts