What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lynn seems like he is being developed as the back up half. I assume we just abandoned Sanders due to his move?
Why develop the merkin for someone else? If he was required for first grade then you'd play him, because winning NRL games comes first. But nobody cares if you win reserve grade or not. It's a place to develop youngsters and keep backups match fit. The result is irrelevant.

Gronk

Staff member
Why develop the merkin for someone else? If he was required for first grade then you'd play him, because winning NRL games comes first. But nobody cares if you win reserve grade or not. It's a place to develop youngsters and keep backups match fit. The result is irrelevant.
I was thinking we are gunning for a player 2024 swap. Only if it doesn't pan out do we start using him in reggies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f662f446.jpg
R.0f8fe1e81fa8820ba93a16cd1b7b1b99

Gronk

Staff member
Not unexpected but maybe a little closer would have been nice. Lots more youth this week I suppose.

Soto

Bench
And I'm sure Dunster pulled from the team so he can be available for 1st grade next week.
I'm actually all for promoting youth if we are out of contention in reserves and firsts. This is a step in the right direction

Gronk

Staff member
And I'm sure Dunster pulled from the team so he can be available for 1st grade next week.
I'm actually all for promoting youth if we are out of contention in reserves and firsts. This is a step in the right direction
I hope you’re right, but Haze didn’t play last week either.