What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

JokerEel

Coach
6-0 Sam L scored goal by Captain Rankin

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Josh Lynn playing NSW Cup. Ethan who ?

Turoa Williams also on the wing.
Seven Flegg-eligible merkins in this team.

With Lynn playing reserve grade at 19 (and winning), maybe he isn't a piece of shit after all. I should apologise to @Delboy. It looks like living in WA does make me a dumb merkin with no idea.

JokerEel

Coach
Seven Flegg-eligible merkins in this team.

With Lynn playing reserve grade at 19 (and winning), maybe he isn't a piece of shit after all. I should apologise to @Delboy. It looks like living in WA does make me a dumb merkin with no idea.

Well let's see how he plays before we starting blowing smoke up the kids ass! But yea Delly did call it. Maybe he has stolen the little birds..

ALX25

Bench

He has potential but needs another year.

Highlights from last weekend. Not much to go by as we got belted

Agreed, another year of NSW Cup playing fullback would be beneficial. Versatility also a plus so could debut on the wing if more injuries occur this year. Highlights show a hunger to compete which has always been there in juniors but would be annoyed at that last miss.