What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

So you're advocating for Blake to be picked in NRL again, based on his confidence boost? Lol.

Asi's try scoring doesn't necessarily build the required NRL defensive confidence, and Hands as we know goes pretty much ok in NRL - just needs to be interchanged by the coach at the right times and regularity.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So you're advocating for Blake to be picked in NRL again, based on his confidence boost? Lol.
If he's required between now and the end of the year he'll be better with more confidence.
Asi's try scoring doesn't necessarily build the required NRL defensive confidence, and Hands as we know goes pretty much ok in NRL - just needs to be interchanged by the coach at the right times and regularity.
They are backups, and only need to be good enough to be backups. Form can change in the space of a week.

emjaycee

Coach
Hopefully the fast-tracking and playing them against men might mean we are thinking about some potential 2024 FG debuts.

Eelsthedeal

Juniors
I don’t know about anyone else but this smells a lot of a “meteoric” rise of the second Arthur and friends. The kid is a good player but looks like dad is getting the gang together here! Flegg as you say heading for an almighty tilt at finals and they decide this is the time? Did I not read about Nepotism last year?
hopefully they get up against the last on the ladder and and cement their 3rd last position!

JokerEel

Coach
I don’t know about anyone else but this smells a lot of a “meteoric” rise of the second Arthur and friends. The kid is a good player but looks like dad is getting the gang together here! Flegg as you say heading for an almighty tilt at finals and they decide this is the time? Did I not read about Nepotism last year?
hopefully they get up against the last on the ladder and and cement their 3rd last position!

Yeah not sure on MA in already popping up into Cup... He is ok but maybe it's a good thing for next year as they need to clean out the backup players in Cup.

Latest posts