What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brian put on 15kgs since he started seeing Eric the personal trainer. Eric is a shit personal trainer. The facts are that Brian put on weight, you can't argue that fact mate.
Blocking Wonder Woman GIF

Deflectors engaged!!!

JokerEel

Coach
Hands played in the halves for Penrith's reserve grade side as well. Hooker might be his best position, but he obviously lacks something or he would've played more first grade by the age of 25. Personally, I think he lacks skill and game awareness. But he is quite physical for a little bloke. His best feature is his running game, which he can do just as well from the halves as from dummy half.

He lacks skill and game awareness so he needs to play 6...

That's the problem with our club...

Gronk

Staff member
They just can't be critical of the club ever, no matter what.

And then try and gaslight you and call you not a true fan or a lesser fan. It's their tried and true go to deflect method. Rinse and repeat.
What do you call it when a gaslighter accuses you of gaslighting ? I will have to ask siri or that chick from chatgpt.

JokerEel

Coach
You're not prepared to concede much yourself.

So no matter what, the club did the wrong thing ?

Huh? Concede ffs I get that's all you and Pou are on here for is confrontation. But I am here to get my point across about who the club could do better..

JokerEel

Coach
I also don't think Blaize should be playing 5/8 this week. Should have gone back to cup and played centre.

I also think BA f**ked his sons career by playing him at 14 in 2022...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well you me and Pou are assuming..
Assuming no matter what the club did the wrong thing!
I am just going on GameDay now ..

You can only learn so much at training.. apparently our players defence is great in training the only true test is game day.

Like I said Asi's defence is crap he can practice as much in training but will only get better testing himself during a game. So how do a he do that at fullback. What's the benifits to first grade?
Every club has players they give up on. Asi is 24 now. He might be about to join the long list of players who reached their peak and still weren't good enough for the NRL. This could be his last contract. Even Bellamy had enough of Lumelume. Unfixable ffs! Cleary let Hands go. Some other coaches got rid of Daejarn Asi and Wiremu Greig. Some dudes might never be better than backups, which is fine because every club needs backups, and 19 year olds good enough to be NRL backups would cost more than some first graders.
Hands needs to work on his dummy half game can do as much as possible at training but beat way to get better is during a game. Again how does he better the first grade side as a hooker playing 6?
Arthur is the one with NRL potential. He will probably overtake Hands this year. Maybe he already has.

JokerEel

Coach
Have the defenders on the club noticed how well Penisini and Russell have been going this year...

It can't be be because they have been kept together to work on their game why hasn't BA moved them around for the betterment of the team ffs!!!

JokerEel

Coach
Assuming no matter what the club did the wrong thing!

Every club has players they give up on. Asi is 24 now. He might be about to join the long list of players who reached their peak and still weren't good enough for the NRL. This could be his last contract. Even Bellamy had enough of Lumelume. Unfixable ffs! Cleary let Hands go. Some other coaches got rid of Daejarn Asi and Wiremu Greig. Some dudes might never be better than backups, which is fine because every club needs backups, and 19 year olds good enough to be NRL backups would cost more than some first graders.

Arthur is the one with NRL potential. He will probably overtake Hands this year. Maybe he already has.

No the club could do it better..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No I expect a NSW cup to also be aspiring to coach cup for a few years and then want to be getting promoted to do this you actually put in effort and turn players from shit to good..not the other way around how are you not getting this?
Well he must've done it in the past because he went from reserve grade to assistant coach at the Tigers and Roosters. If he turned out not good enough for an NRL coaching staff, maybe reserve grade is the right place for him. Mick Potter is also coaching reserve grade.

JokerEel

Coach
Well he must've done it in the past because he went from reserve grade to assistant coach at the Tigers and Roosters. If he turned out not good enough for an NRL coaching staff, maybe reserve grade is the right place for him. Mick Potter is also coaching reserve grade.

It he is shit and should not be NSW CUP coach....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're not prepared to concede much yourself.

So no matter what, the club did the wrong thing ?
Yep, just a bunch of know it alls, thinking they know enough about what's going on to put shit on better merkins than themselves. If they were smart they would try and understand the decisions made, instead of pointing the finger.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He lacks skill and game awareness so he needs to play 6...

That's the problem with our club...
He's got to play somewhere. He is one of our best reserve graders. But we have someone with high potential already at hooker, whose development is a priority. We've also lost our high potential fullback to first grade. Luckily Asi and Hands are utilities. They can fill in at 1 and 6.