What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

JokerEel

Coach
We just are a poorly run club I am sorry that say we should be looking to excel in all grades ala some better clubs..

Martin dropped the ball once but was better than most of the dopes the coaches picked in the first 3 rounds.

Sanders is being hamstrung.

Dan Kier is still a gun btw

JokerEel

Coach
I would even have Tago in front of Sivo for a wing spot...

Dunster will probably miss weeks after copping a hip drop..

We have no one promising coming through at the club, or if they do they are moved on pretty quickly. Holbrook,Burt even Ryan Carr who looked promising and was quickly out the door. Yet drongo's like the Murph or Kidwell are persisted with for years even Barrett who will never get another first grade gig after failing twice.

Hardly shocking we go back to duds like Cayless. Surely you have to admit Cayless is worthy of coaching bush footy.

I'm not saying he's a good coach (or otherwise). I don't witness what he does at training, and I have no idea how much control he has over who goes in and out of the players available to him each week. I just don't lose any sleep over who runs our reserve team in the current setup. The things we need to better at are the focus on fwds v backs, and I don't really think that Cayless is anywhere near the centre of that.

JokerEel

Coach
Sanders has also had a good game at halfback. He links up with MA well as well as having Guymer on his left hip.

JokerEel

Coach

Can't they get someone better thanks this idiot to commentate

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wests had 55% of the ball today. Only five of our players ran for 100m, including the halfback. Only one forward made 100m. None of our forwards made 10 or more carries. On the other hand, 7 blokes made 25+ tackles. Only one Magpies player made 25 tackles.

Latest posts