What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

TheCrowe

Juniors
Just a little bit of information on Jordan Hill and his rehabilitation from knee surgery. Jordy is from Hay, and a terrific athlete -
Jordan Hill is coming along nicely and expects to be ready for selection by round 10. He missed all of 2023 with a severe leg injury, and has worked hard to get it right.
I asked his mother how he was progressing and she told me
"Killing it. Nathan Cayless has spoken to him and said he’s extremely impressed in his work ethic and determination.
He asked Jord where he was from and when Jord said Hay, Nathan said he played with a bloke from Hay, Nick Edwards…. (Nick played for Roosters and Wests and Parra Marist Bros (with Nathan Cayless)
Of course Jord doesn’t know him (Nicky), but he said my mum will know him, she knows everyone!!
At this point we’re looking at round 10 return. I’d say a few games in Ron Massey to find his feet and then hopefully into reserve grade...

Congratulations to Jordan Hill of Year 11 who broke three long standing Athletic records last Wednesday in Long Jump, 100 metres and 200 metre events. This is all on top of his selection in the Australian Touch Football team to compete at the World Cup and Giants AFL academy squad. Well done Jordan not a bad week at all!
Jordy was the leading tryscorer at the Under 19 World Cup (Touch Football), and was also in the sights of GWS Giants as a player in AFL.
He has anticipation, size, pace and exceptional eye hand co-ordination. A natural.

View attachment 86078
We definitely need some quality on the wings coming through.
Liam Scolari was playing RM Cup but is out this week injured or dropped.
Both coming back from major injuries.

Latest posts