What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Soto

Bench
Alderton, Guymer and Latu were decent, Meni Luke was very busy. Tago and Cini played well.
Lynn outplayed Sanders in the halves.
A team effort with the fwds standing up
No coach has the balls to promote some of these guys...cini for mine has done enough to replace Sivo when he's out instead of playing Asi in the centres...f**k me I hope Dylbro is defending in the centres tonight....crickey lussick on the bench again...wow just wow..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Looking forward to seeing them flourish at clubs that aren't ours ...
It's not our fault their pathway to first grade is blocked by better players. The end goal isn't for them all to play NRL for us, it's to give us options. If we keep producing them, they'll fill the gaps we need filled.

JokerEel

Coach
Cini - Played really well thanks day at fullback scored 2 tries should be given a crack on the wing. Has speed!

Lorenzo - Did some nice things rucking the ball out if he is given a full season on the wing and off season could be decent backup for 2025

Jake Tago - Also had a decent game defence was good

Harper - Decent game again defends well is a centre not a winger should have played first grade today.

Lumelume - Also could have played first grade today has speed and actually has a kick chase that put the fullback under pressure.

Lynn - Solid out played Sanders just on his kicking game

Sanders - Kicked goals doesn't have a good in game kicking game also missed a kick for touch..

Parker - Goes ok not sure he has the fitness for first grade probably would be a good front rower at another club.

Luke - Did alot of good things in the second half will always only be a backup in CUP

Grieg - has been disappointing played ok today just expect more from someone who should be in first grade.

JokerEel

Coach
Kier - I have said would be good on the NRL bench has alot of pace needs to get more involved and take some hitups made a nice break.

Doorey - I think I saw him take a hitups in the first half.. He made a nice break needs to get more involved.would be on ok the NRL Bench

Guymer - Is a worker takes hitups get knocked down and gets up again... Makes alot of tackles as well. He could be a good lock in the NRL. Not the front rower who plays lock but the lock who tackles anything to a stand still.

Latest posts