What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Wally21

Bench
Lots of arm grabbing in that “highlight” package.

Next man up for Simonsson is Dunster I guess ? Is he ready ?

Two glorious kicks to Cini and Haze got us a draw. Well weighted but all the hard work was in the finish.
Thought the same. Only highlight package so not a great sample, but Rankins arm grab in particular was awful

Gronk

Staff member
should we be worried about say toni mataele's mistackles or is that more a symptom of poor structures and cohesion in that grade?
Brendan Hands showed me as a first class mug. I called him out wearing the 6 in reggies as an arm grabber and then he goes into firsts and doesn’t miss a beat. So maybe it’s about structures and the quality of the guy next to you and I have NFI.

chiefy1

Juniors
Brendan Hands showed me as a first class mug. I called him out wearing the 6 in reggies as an arm grabber and then he goes into firsts and doesn’t miss a beat. So maybe it’s about structures and the quality of the guy next to you and I have NFI.
Maybe its about brad giving players a chance which he rarely does

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
should we be worried about say toni mataele's mistackles or is that more a symptom of poor structures and cohesion in that grade?
It’s something he needs to improve, but he is only 21 this year. One of the causes is lack of support from team mates, for various reasons. Reserve graders are isolated more often, meaning they are required to attempt (and therefore miss) more one-on-one tackles.

Gronk

Staff member
Will be good to see Asi at fullback.

Latest posts