What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

All it takes is to be picked there.
Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^^Poor Jayden Yates is good enough to fill holes everywhere, but not good enough to lock down his own spot. Even as a utility, he’s not good enough to be viewed as a top 30 utility. At least he has a crack and leaves nothing on the field. Others could learn that from him.

1Daejarn Asi
2Isaac Lumelume
3Sean Russell
4Zac Cini
5Chris Tupou
14Jayden Yates
7Jordan Rankin (c)
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Meni Luke
10Jirah Momoisea
11Matt Doorey
12Dan Keir
13Luca Moretti
15Toni Mataele
16Tevita Taumoepenu
17Ky Rodwell
18Nicholas Lenaz

BenKustoFanBoy

Juniors
I am shocked Yates hasn't owned that 9 jersey. From what I heard didn't they play Hands for a few years in different positions to season him up ? Feel like he played in the 13 middle role.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

TheCrowe

Juniors
From the little Ive seen of Meni Luke he is on a different level then Yates.
Yates is a utility at best. Good fitness, good effort but I cant see him being a first grade regular.

Gronk

Staff member
From the little Ive seen of Meni Luke he is on a different level then Yates.
Yates is a utility at best. Good fitness, good effort but I cant see him being a first grade regular.
Ham has said on a few occasions that when Luke has come off and subbed with Yates, that we lose direction and shape. Pretty damning judgment on his hooking abilities. So sounds like he’s a lock by trade who dabbles in a bit of this n that, but really, we have plenty of better middles.

Gronk

Staff member
Raiders have a stacked Cup side and we are without our quarterback.

Rankin and Yates are caling the shots.

Michael Scott No GIF

Latest posts