What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Delboy

First Grade
Watched the game, crazy as the forwards continually made ground but the backs from 1 to 7 didn’t show much in attack. In defence was a similar story, kicks through the defence not covered and the score blew out.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Looks like you got some insight that you wouldn’t have from just watching the game.
Not really, I just calculated based on the work someone did in the live play by play NSWRL blog while they were watching the game.

But nice attempted "gotcha" question and failed trolling anyway 😂

fail black and white GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not really, I just calculated based on the work someone did in the live play by play NSWRL blog while they were watching the game.

But nice attempted "gotcha" question and failed trolling anyway 😂

fail black and white GIF
So instead of “doing a poo” and only looking at the stats, you did a bart and told another f**king lie? Great gotcha buddy 😂

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well after you denied looking at the stats you were either lying then or lying before when you claimed to have looked at stats. You can't have it both ways mate.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well after you denied looking at the stats you were either lying then or lying before when you claimed to have looked at stats. You can't have it both ways mate.
I didn't deny looking at the stats, genius... in fact in admitting I only looked at the stats and not the game, I landed a gag at your expense 😂

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Then you lied about getting insight without watching the game. See the trap you've set yourself? Time to stop digging mate.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Then you lied about getting insight without watching the game. See the trap you've set yourself? Time to stop digging mate.
Nah, it was a poorly set trap, proving nothing of consequence... hence my attempted/failed "gotcha" comment.

Time to stop constantly trying to "educate merkins" on here mate, and just post opinions, shits and giggles like the rest of us...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's all opinions, shits and gigs mate. If I also manage to educate just one of you merkins at the same time, it's all gravy. Obviously some merkins actively resist being educated, so you just get to enjoy the shiggles.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's all opinions, shits and gigs mate. If I also manage to educate just one of you merkins at the same time, it's all gravy. Obviously some merkins actively resist being educated, so you just get to enjoy the shiggles.

You have a problem not being able to give up. Your like Jacko from that energiser add. The merkin would just keep doing push ups. You may have a heart attack and die just like Jacko.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You have a problem not being able to give up. Your like Jacko from that energiser add. The merkin would just keep doing push ups. You may have a heart attack and die just like Jacko.
Maybe if the rest of you merkins weren't so boring I wouldn't have to sink to the level of arguing with bart over whose dick is the littlest ffs