What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Someone said he has an eye socket thing.
be6fdcab67ca317869dd56c1e8fc7d3e.jpg

Gazzamatta

Coach
I agree, however I have taken the liberty of highlighting the players who should be playing Ron Massey. For the life of me, I don't know why we don't have 19 year olds playing there instead.

View attachment 85685
Zacs D was slightly better on the weekend but still tends to arm grab in the first instance.
Tagos first game so I hold some hope. He ran hard but again his D was average.
Haze is just done. So sad.
Lume was disgraceful.
Cant disagree but still enough experience to defend effectively.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep he can't develop a player for shit.
He's not there for player development, that's the job of the NRL coaching staff. Cayless' job is to coach the reserve grade side. 80 minutes per week and couple of training sessions, to fit in with the part time players who will line up in his team on the weekend. Sanders and co. spend far more time with the NRL coaching staff. They are full time professionals who train with the NRL squad on a full time basis.

JokerEel

Coach
He's not there for player development, that's the job of the NRL coaching staff. Cayless' job is to coach the reserve grade side. 80 minutes per week and couple of training sessions, to fit in with the part time players who will line up in his team on the weekend. Sanders and co. spend far more time with the NRL coaching staff. They are full time professionals who train with the NRL squad on a full time basis.

Pish posh...

I didn't say NRL players either...

Watched the NSW cup for the 2 seasons now he has been back in charge and they don't even look coaches on game day...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I didn't say NRL players either...
You're talking about members of the NRL squad, which includes players on the development/supplementary list. They aren't on reserve grade contracts. They are essentially 'loaned' to the reserve grade team each weekend because they didn't make the NRL team that week.

Cayless is like a varnish stripper or something. He was shit in his first stint here what made anyone think he had improved after being moved on from every club he’s been at??

Don’t worry though at Parra it doesn’t matter how poor you are as long as you aren’t a threat to the head coach you’re in!!

How many clubs have a potential NRL-level head coach in charge of their reserves team? There'd be a couple but not many I suspect

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many clubs have a potential NRL-level head coach in charge of their reserves team? There'd be a couple but not many I suspect
Who knows but isn't a spot for an up and coming coach who has shown potential?? Cayless is a dud and been moved on from every job he's had. We are meant to be a development club how can you call yourself that when this dud is working with all our best young players?? Sanders seems to have lost all confidence.

Latest posts