What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Would rather Blaize play at fullback where he can learn to read plays and guide the defensive line, did I hear that he prefers to play centre??

he's a bit of an arm grabber for mine to be playing in the last line of defense, it really is his achillies heal atm

Russell's defensive game at centre has been better than I expected, he could be a better defensive option at fullback if Gutho is being rotated

Blaze may well develop his game at FB but he might also cost us points as well

JokerEel

Coach
he's a bit of an arm grabber for mine to be playing in the last line of defense, it really is his achillies heal atm

Russell's defensive game at centre has been better than I expected, he could be a better defensive option at fullback if Gutho is being rotated

That's why I said full back in cup. Learn to tackle and be the last line of defence with Gutho back play on the wing instead of Sivo if he needs to play first grade.

I also see the arm grabbing but he does have the ability to stop tries as he did against the Broncos he put his body on the line a few times that game.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Cost us minimum 18 last week and probably more.

JokerEel

Coach
If you watched the game theres no need to reply JE.

Apart from the bomb try the others were not his fault. First grubber try he had to slide across to save a try which put him out of place.. good teams you will see have other players ready for a grubber.

Who missed all the tackles that led to 4 of the tries...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Apart from the bomb try the others were not his fault. First grubber try he had to slide across to save a try which put him out of place.. good teams you will see have other players ready for a grubber.

Who missed all the tackles that led to 4 of the tries...
Baz mentioned Blaze's positioning. It could have been better. Im a fan of the kid but if hes to play in the 1 he needed to build those skills in the 2s. I watched him at 1 in the 2s and he was average at best. He was thrown in. Not his fault but no way is he ready to replace Gutho.

Gronk

Staff member

Latest posts