What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocking Up the Knights>Dave's Rant

Dave Q

Coach
Movies, books, policies, tv ads, radio commentators, newspapers, public panic!

All over the greenhouse effect.

So its only fitting that the joey-less jokes, who claim to know footballers, the team we play later this week, is sponsered by a company who's end product is a major cause of the total destruction of the environment.

"Hey ma, you dont need to walk it, take the tractor" is a common call for the moronic masses who support the Kneukastell Nites (thats how they spell it).

I digress lads,

Lets have a look at their stars.

Joseph Jeramiah Johns

After hearing the bleatings from Reg, Joseph will play. The real joey, JOEY WILLIAMS, will teach the decrepit old one how to play football. Joseph's last good club game was in 1998, since then, he's been a highly paid passenger. Joseph, who would make himself unavailable at his own birthday, would be foolish to risk his neck playing Souths! Thats why he will hobble out rubbing his neck. Joseph for fug's sake do us all a favour and retire. Then we wont have to put with your brothers ghost written dribble in the newspaper!

Adam Mad-Dawg MacDoogal.

A Souths reject. Adam has struggled to find form since he returned his bunny to its rightful owner. I dont actually mind the old Dog but he continues to take wrong options in attack and defence. Doogs says his most admired person is Oprah Winfrey! Nice one doogs. Too much sitting on his backside on the couch when he should be at training!

Todd Polly Polglase.

Another Souths reject who has not looked remotely like a footballer since round 5 last year. Of all the dead wood we let drift, polly was the only one I would have kept for weekly bear duty. Break a leg polly.

Paul "Franger" Franze.

Played two good games for the panthers in 2005 and hasnt been sighted since.
Went to join the London Irish Union side until he got there and somebody told him it was an April Fools Day joke. Was much maligned by the fans at the Panthers, some say thats why he left. Cant blame him.

Benny Bedsy Buderis

Outplayed Johns in our match against them last year ( I was there).

But the only way Bedsy will get to origin this year, is setting next to me in Row 326 seat 236. From up there, you can see clean clear to Maitland. He can do the food duties too.

General

If you go to the knites website, and log into player profiles, you can see what the teachers used to say to them. Judging by their responses, they'll be lucky as a team, not to end up in Adelaide or on a steamship to Samoa.

Coach:

I love Smithy. Evil, uncaring, a real schemer. My kind of guy.

And forget the Parra v Souths stuff. Smithy really wants to beat up on J.T as J.T took his drunken louts and turned them into footballers. Nice one JT.

You'll spot Smithy at the game by his red horns. As I said, I love him.

Fans:

Amongst the most vocal and rude of the NRL. Sometimes I think they believe they are watching boxing. Given that their average IQ is less than the number of people who owe a debt to Phil Gould, that is an achievement.

"Hit him!" "Crack his spine!" is about the depth of their game analysis! Well thanks for that, now would you mind moving your donkey away from my car thanks.

Apart from that, they are coming almost last in the comp and they have a for and against equal to their IQ mentioned earlier.

So its time to knock them up good and proper.

Its Ok, they wont feel a thing.

And we'll be saving the planet too.

Where do they think good football players are going to come from if the pacific islands are submerged under 300 metres of water?

Downtown Cessnock?

Give us a break!

Sugar

Bench
The knightmares are attempting an old sharkies trick over on their forum>>>Latest news is Simpson out for this week.

I think you will get a record haul this week Dave ;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Spiltmilk said:
The knightmares are attempting an old sharkies trick over on their forum>>>Latest news is Simpson out for this week.

I think you will get a record haul this week Dave ;-)

Yeah, we must have the only coach in the NRL who selects a side midweek and then that is the squad who turns out on the weekend.

Ive got an especially good feeling about this week. The knights arent playing well at all.

I hope Joseph plays so the real joey can show the world that Mr Yesterday's hero is ready to retire.

We might have to send little Zali out too. If she can take out Dave, god help the luckless nights.

The great unwashed I suppose they will be here soon enough.

Cheers

RABK

Referee
Keep it up Davey Boy, your record is outstanding. Going around trolling after 3 wins and now your team is falling apart.

Loved the sheer excitement you had about Souths been injury free too, poor Kidwell.

:LOL:

Dave Q

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Keep it up Davey Boy, your record is outstanding. Going around trolling after 3 wins and now your team is falling apart.

Loved the sheer excitement you had about Souths been injury free too, poor Kidwell.

:lol:

That one was just too easy lads.

I got a 'coach' series as well.

They come around here, say unkind things and then accuse me of trolling...doh!

I wish they would park their donkeys up the street.

Dave Q

Coach
SBW may well have forced on Joseph's retirement.

He should retire while he can still walk.

Dave Q

Coach
Stranger said:
Thats was possibly the most starchless post Ive ever read.

Dropkick number two lads. Another foul-mouthed malingerer.

Jeez, their football god is retiring and they are loitering around here like a legend at a Georgey Piggins Christmas in July party!

I suppose Joseph's retirement doesnt even rate a mention these days, much like his last 100 games.

Retirement, one hell of a way to avoid being pawned by the real Joey.

Next.

Dave Q

Coach
Stranger said:
Well you sure showed me :sarcasm:

Still here Mr trolly spuckster.

POSITION VACANT NEWCASTLE KINGHTS

Halfback.

Must be able to be relied upon by entire side for winning games and sporadic final appearances.

Must be good at abusing officials and carrying on like a pork chop in a vain and stupid attempt to get them to change their minds.

Availability for Australian squad is optional.

Must enjoy putting every other player in squad except bedsy on the poverty line for several seasons.

Once Joseph mania dies down, people will forget your club ever existed.

Eeorrawk! Warrrrkkk!

I can hear your donkey calling you! , You'd better feed it or you wont get to work tomorrow.

Trolling over here is dumb, coming back is dumber!

A couple of predictions that will come true on Sunday.

Buderus to whinge and constantly dispute referee decisions.;-)
Asotasi to smash that cat Josh Perry bigtime.

Dave Q

Coach
We usually play pretty well against the knights (even with Joseph).

Watching Newcastle play is a bit like watching the spludgey vegetable matter of your chiko roll slop out and land just below the knee of your finest trousers.

Icch.

The Rabbitoh's giant forwards will be out to dispell any doubts about their tough and fearsome character.

Joseph always looked decidedly uncomfortable when he was asked about how many first grade players he had inadvertedly sent down to vinnies looking for food stamps. Last count was about 8 full year squads.

Then theres the fable of a Newcastle famous second rower who was instantly released after being caught driving in a 1978 ute. Somebody thought he had a second job and that hadnt been declared so Joseph was being deprived.

Theres been constant complaints by their fans at their stadium as the cost of agisting their animals on match day is too high.

Yams, Onions and Parsnips are up to $1.56 a kilo and the Newcastle Fans who attend the matches want the federal government to hold a Royal Commission into price-fixing amongst the key group suppliers.

Stranger

Coach
Dave Q said:
Still here Mr trolly spuckster.

POSITION VACANT NEWCASTLE KINGHTS

Halfback.

Must be able to be relied upon by entire side for winning games and sporadic final appearances.

Must be good at abusing officials and carrying on like a pork chop in a vain and stupid attempt to get them to change their minds.

Availability for Australian squad is optional.

Must enjoy putting every other player in squad except bedsy on the poverty line for several seasons.

Once Joseph mania dies down, people will forget your club ever existed.

Eeorrawk! Warrrrkkk!

I can hear your donkey calling you! , You'd better feed it or you wont get to work tomorrow.

Trolling over here is dumb, coming back is dumber!

I can see where i was trolling... ohh wait no i cant:?

Keep going, you might crack a funny joke soon enough.

Dave Q

Coach
Stranger said:
I can see where i was trolling... ohh wait no i cant:?

Keep going, you might crack a funny joke soon enough.

Joey-less jokes like Newcastle arent they?

Good to see the Knight Mobile- troll squad in action (all one of you).

I suppose everybody in Newcastle is in mourning about the three day donkey trek to Bluetongue.

"Hey ma, did you bring those gizzards for half -time treats?"

"Dont need any Alvin, we can pick up road-kill on the way!"

Sugar

Bench
Dave Q said:
No Banter no fun,Dont you hate when they are nice fire up boys.

Look for Buddy to steam roll Mad Dog on the wing (If he fronts up he may pull out at the last minute due to a ingrown toenail)

perverse

Referee
lol actually that was a good laugh - top stuff. :thumn
you rant every week? i may just stop by here more often...

good luck on the weekend.

Dave Q

Coach
Some of the bulldogs were nice to us and then we lost the match.

I'm not superstitious, but all this kindness and goodwill is getting really annoying.

I need counselling.

Somebody say something hateful and horrid!

Latest posts