What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocking Up the Knights>Dave's Rant

Dave Q

Coach
Frederick said:
Oh, I'm sure he's scared sh*tless :sarcasm:

If you read his post, he was talking about the last 18 years, since the Knights have been in the comp. In that time, Knights have been a far greater team than Souths.

Thats one Premiership every 9 years -pffft. Our average is one every 5 years!

Now that Joseph has bitten the dust, you'll be lucky to ever knock on the doors of the finals again-not in my lifetime.

We have had more representative players than you. Heaps more.

We are a club that cannot die. Is your club immortal?

They should have sold your sorry backsides off to the Mariners while they could. We'll all stay loyal but you can have the Knights Mr Murdoch.

Go and have your dumb troll-fest on your own forum where youse can understand your own stupid grunts and twisted logic.

You can talk there about the lastest donkey you bought and its yam and parsnip economy.

Knucleheaded Knights fans, I am going to write to the government and ask them to start building schools past Gosford.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
By definition Dave, a troll is "is a person who approaches a board with the specific intention of stirring things up" (Source: Wikipedia) whereas a person who retaliates is not considered a troll. (also from Wikipedia)

Now back on topic, Dave I really think you need to stop posting in this thread. You are starting to embarass yourself and your once proud club. You try and justify your clubs lack of success over the past 20 years by drudging up the fact you have won more premierships than us. Mate you have been in the competition 80 years longer. Also dont forget the fact that there were (at times) only a handful of teams around when you won those premierships.

I didn't think you would be able to handle a bit of your own back. Just wonder how long you will hide for after we win on Sunday. I doubt we will see your face back in this thread if we do.

Dave Q

Coach
CycloneSteve said:
Dave I really think you need to stop posting in this thread. You are starting to embarass yourself and your once proud club. You try and justify your clubs lack of success over the past 20 years by drudging up the fact you have won more premierships than us. Mate you have been in the competition 80 years longer. Also dont forget the fact that there were (at times) only a handful of teams around when you won those premierships.

I didn't think you would be able to handle a bit of your own back. Just wonder how long you will hide for after we win on Sunday. I doubt we will see your face back in this thread if we do.

It would be nice if youse trolls gave me something. Nothing but innacuracies and glib geniused mutterances thus far.

Put the crucifix down and give yourself a thousand uppercuts you priceless pork chop!

Poor old Newcastlerabbit -having to put up with that dribble in the real world!

You can come and stay with us NR!

When we wallop you Steve, you will slink away, head down, like the rest and p%$s orf back to your own putrid forum.

Forgive him lord, for he knows not what he does!

Nr -A shining light in a city of dosile dimwitted dark minded derelict dustbinheads.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
youse trolls??? What is are youse trolls?

If all you can throw is abuse and insults at people then there really isnt much point talking to you. What are you 13 years old? Come up with something better classified as a real debate and you may have a leg to stand on.

Sugar

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
youse trolls??? What is are youse trolls?

If all you can throw is abuse and insults at people then there really isnt much point talking to you. What are you 13 years old? Come up with something better classified as a real debate and you may have a leg to stand on.
Want to compare Souths first 20 years to the Knights first 20 years????;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Spiltmilk said:
Want to compare Souths first 20 years to the Knights first 20 years????;-)

Yeah, wot he said!

Fug orf 'ken cahrnt troll filth!

Go and have a debate with yourselves in a dark place.

Carhhnntszzzzz!

Dave Q

Coach
Eat our white fluffy tails.

PREPARE TO BENDETH OVER AND KISS RABBIT

AND LEAVE YOUR FUGGING DONKEYS AT HOME!

Farva

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Eat our white fluffy tails.

Not too many 'white' fluffy tails in the bunnies any more, are there???

My count is two, but correct me if i am wrong. You can't always tell these days....

Frederick

Staff member
Spiltmilk, you considered this sticky-worthy? If I were you, I'd be bloody embarrassed to be associated with this kid. In every post he's made, he's taken the same old joke, and re-hashed it over and over and over again. This isn't funny...it's just sad.

Frederick

Staff member
Dave Q said:
Knucleheaded Knights fans, I am going to write to the government and ask them to start building schools past Gosford.
Looks like they could use a few down at Quakers Hill:
Dave Q said:
Yeah, wot he said!

Fug orf 'ken cahrnt troll filth!

Go and have a debate with yourselves in a dark place.

Carhhnntszzzzz!

Sugar

Bench
Frederick said:
Spiltmilk, you considered this sticky-worthy? If I were you, I'd be bloody embarrassed to be associated with this kid. In every post he's made, he's taken the same old joke, and re-hashed it over and over and over again. This isn't funny...it's just sad.
At least we are getting some traffic in the forum,the place was a ghost town not so long ago

Farva

Juniors
NGR said:
well your defiantly getting a few bites dave,,,

Isnt that the point???

Ofcourse you guys are trying to stir the pot............i enjoy doing the same.
If we were to ignore the comments in an attempt to stop you guys from getting any satisfaction it would be quite dull, really.

Now you can all go and lick my left nut.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Frederick said:
Oh, I'm sure he's scared sh*tless :sarcasm:

If you read his post, he was talking about the last 18 years, since the Knights have been in the comp. In that time, Knights have been a far greater team than Souths.

It's easy to understand why he'd go off like that though Fred.

Dave has the IQ of a thimble full of spittle.

Milo7

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Movies, books, policies, tv ads, radio commentators, newspapers, public panic!

All over the greenhouse effect.

So its only fitting that the joey-less jokes, who claim to know footballers, the team we play later this week, is sponsered by a company who's end product is a major cause of the total destruction of the environment.

"Hey ma, you dont need to walk it, take the tractor" is a common call for the moronic masses who support the Kneukastell Nites (thats how they spell it).

I digress lads,

Lets have a look at their stars.

Joseph Jeramiah Johns

After hearing the bleatings from Reg, Joseph will play. The real joey, JOEY WILLIAMS, will teach the decrepit old one how to play football. Joseph's last good club game was in 1998, since then, he's been a highly paid passenger. Joseph, who would make himself unavailable at his own birthday, would be foolish to risk his neck playing Souths! Thats why he will hobble out rubbing his neck. Joseph for fug's sake do us all a favour and retire. Then we wont have to put with your brothers ghost written dribble in the newspaper!

Adam Mad-Dawg MacDoogal.

A Souths reject. Adam has struggled to find form since he returned his bunny to its rightful owner. I dont actually mind the old Dog but he continues to take wrong options in attack and defence. Doogs says his most admired person is Oprah Winfrey! Nice one doogs. Too much sitting on his backside on the couch when he should be at training!

Todd Polly Polglase.

Another Souths reject who has not looked remotely like a footballer since round 5 last year. Of all the dead wood we let drift, polly was the only one I would have kept for weekly bear duty. Break a leg polly.

Paul "Franger" Franze.

Played two good games for the panthers in 2005 and hasnt been sighted since.
Went to join the London Irish Union side until he got there and somebody told him it was an April Fools Day joke. Was much maligned by the fans at the Panthers, some say thats why he left. Cant blame him.

Benny Bedsy Buderis

Outplayed Johns in our match against them last year ( I was there).

But the only way Bedsy will get to origin this year, is setting next to me in Row 326 seat 236. From up there, you can see clean clear to Maitland. He can do the food duties too.

General

If you go to the knites website, and log into player profiles, you can see what the teachers used to say to them. Judging by their responses, they'll be lucky as a team, not to end up in Adelaide or on a steamship to Samoa.

Coach:

I love Smithy. Evil, uncaring, a real schemer. My kind of guy.

And forget the Parra v Souths stuff. Smithy really wants to beat up on J.T as J.T took his drunken louts and turned them into footballers. Nice one JT.

You'll spot Smithy at the game by his red horns. As I said, I love him.

Fans:

Amongst the most vocal and rude of the NRL. Sometimes I think they believe they are watching boxing. Given that their average IQ is less than the number of people who owe a debt to Phil Gould, that is an achievement.

"Hit him!" "Crack his spine!" is about the depth of their game analysis! Well thanks for that, now would you mind moving your donkey away from my car thanks.

Apart from that, they are coming almost last in the comp and they have a for and against equal to their IQ mentioned earlier.

So its time to knock them up good and proper.

Its Ok, they wont feel a thing.

And we'll be saving the planet too.

Where do they think good football players are going to come from if the pacific islands are submerged under 300 metres of water?

Downtown Cessnock?

Give us a break!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was the funniest thing i`ve read on these forums in a longtime..... I was roaring with laughter.

Milo7

Juniors
:lol: And mate don`t worry about the Knights fans, they`re still sooking over the fact they`re all bogans, without a decent player left on their team .

Dave Q

Coach
Frederick said:
Looks like they could use a few down at Quakers Hill:

Caught, hook line and sinker!

How else was I going to communicate to you fuggers other than to bring the converstaion down to something quite basic and mentally geniused.

Now you can hope to understand.

Now understand this you disloyal greedy runts, your pathetic excuse for a side is going to get so fugging beat up, they will all be wishing that they had sustained a career ending injury like your idiot and greedy son Joseph.

A pleasing and joyous aspect of the injury, is that we dont have to put up with all the bulls*&t stories that Joseph and Smithy are in love with one another.

That was more sickening than seeing you cheat your way to grand final wins.

The NRL salary cap committee are going to be lost without Johns encyclopoedia of payments.

"what this" they will say

"Is there a team called Newcastle?"

Go fug yourselves donkey-riding woofta-lads.

And bring back that idiot Hobo, he was was a fugging classic.

Dave Q

Coach
Milo7 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was the funniest thing i`ve read on these forums in a longtime..... I was roaring with laughter.

Thank you, we aim to please.

Latest posts