What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocking Up the Knights>Dave's Rant

Dave Q

Coach
Yes good points lads, and its almost lockdown time for me. Its a superstition, I was waiting up for my rascal mate Titan1. He is an absolute gun on the sledge. His explosive power to abuse, startle and annoy is almost peerless in this mans forum!

Josh was a good name, he can join his ewarking mates in the stand.

Guest mod is still a mod to me! Same badge and powers. Why dont they make you a full mod. Give you an extra stripe. I'll write you a reference ( not that it will get you far here!)

And you are right, theres just no point getting personal with anyone (ask my missus!).

Cheers lads,

Let them bend over, bend over further than any club weve met.

Let them and their trolls be owned badly and give up supporting the game on account of what we are about to deliver unto them!

Bend over Knights, fugging bend over and kiss rabbit!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I can understand why you would lock this thread. You dont want us Knights fans coming in and saying "We told you so" after we win this afternoon. Are you prepared to eat humble pie after the game? I doubt it....

Sugar

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
I can understand why you would lock this thread. You dont want us Knights fans coming in and saying "We told you so" after we win this afternoon. Are you prepared to eat humble pie after the game? I doubt it....
The thread will remain open the post game banter is when it fires up who ever the winner is;-)

Sugar

Bench
At this moment i am eating the humble pie.
Well done knights a grinding win in a scrappy affair congrats again.

On our team f**k me dead we played sh*te and are NO where near top form.
The knights got up and in our faces and asserted much more pressure which provided results.

Our defensive structure needs looking at,although our line was straight we never moved up and gave away cheap metres the knights made a sh*tload of ground up the ruck with little effort.

JT get the boys moving forward in defence, hanging back waiting is not working,giving away cheap metres with no pressure does not win football games.

And even though we played with 17 could be an excuse im not buying it,The knights wanted it more and they got what they wanted 2 points.

My only excuse is HONESTLY we were piss poor.

Sugar

Bench
And one more thing I need a new TV as I proceeded to throw my stubbie at the telly when the knights hit the front.
For some reason the picture is all funny.(they dont make them like they used too.

Dave Q

Coach
The ref and his video mate will be running the side line next week.

Dave's try was clearly OK and the game was in fact won by Souths notwithtanding what the record may show.

Robbed for all money, this was a pathetic disgrace.

The worst display of refereeing this year.

How does the NRL expect us to have any faith in the game?

Even Erroll the donkey would have ewarked in surpise over that fugged and wrongful call.

I dont mind being beaten fair and square a la Bulldogs, but that was a joke.

Of course, ma and Alvin cant find Erroll, he's busy being patted by other Newcastle fans and the video ref trying to win his favour.

Woe betide the next bunch of tosser tools we play.

The knights fans will come here and toss off, but they'll still be supporting a bunch of overrated girls next week.

Heres your fugging humble pie knights, in your faces!

Try not to eat too many dead possums on your trek home.

Never let it be said that we are ungracious in defeat!

Bicey_18

Bench
Dave Q said:

Dave's try was clearly OK and the game was in fact won by Souths notwithtanding what the record may show.

Even Erroll the donkey would have ewarked in surpise over that fugged and wrongful call.

Of course, ma and Alvin cant find Erroll, he's busy being patted by other Newcastle fans and the video ref trying to win his favour.

The knights fans will come here and toss off, but they'll still be supporting a bunch of overrated girls next week.

:lol::lol:

Farva

Juniors
Dave Q said:

Hmm, he's not the brightest bloke in the game and it seemed as though he wasn't sure whether he was playing league or basketball.....Unfortunately the latter prevailed.:lol:

perverse

Referee
Dave Q said:

:sarcasm:

:lol:

JT looked great in his armani suit btw. :clap:

Bicey_18

Bench
Russell Crowe's face after Kurts 2nd try was priceless.... lol

Ref and Video ref were 2 blame? I dont think so! Look at your team's ball control, thats what cost you.

Go Newcastle, gutsy win boys

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Eat our white fluffy tails.

PREPARE TO BENDETH OVER AND KISS RABBIT

AND LEAVE YOUR FUGGING DONKEYS AT HOME!

Newcastlerabbit said:
Cmon Souths smash these pretenders.

Dave Q said:
When we wallop you Steve, you will slink away, head down, like the rest and p%$s orf back to your own putrid forum.

Well, well, well....

Dave Q said:
The ref and his video mate will be running the side line next week. Dave's try was clearly OK and the game was in fact won by Souths notwithtanding what the record may show. Robbed for all money, this was a pathetic disgrace. The worst display of refereeing this year.

That's it boys roll out the excuses. At least Spiltmilk had the decency to admit his team was second best on the day and NOT blame the referee for it. I agree the ref was ordinary but lets not blame him for your loss.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dave Q said:

Boo hoooooooooooo! You f**king sook. "I was der wefs fawlt!" One of your tries should have been pulled up a play earlier. The call on the dropped ball was correct. The ref was equally bad to both sides. I love the way the souths crowd went berko for the consolation try. Made all the difference! :lol:

Only ones tossing off were you and your sheep earlier this week.

Bubble's burst! Ccontenders back to pretenders. All's well in the world!

Do all the decent Souths fans a favour and crawl back up inside your arse!

Frederick

Staff member
Suck sh*t Dave Q.

Congrats to all other bunnies fans out there - you're all alright, and your boys played well, but just didn't get the choccies today.

Dave Q, not long now til school holidays are over, and you'll be back to kindy learning about humpty dumpty and how he fell off the wall and couldn't get put back together again...hmm, kinda sounds like souths season so far :-k

Dave Q

Coach
Bunch of fugging geniuss, not very gracious in victory.

I suppose nobody would have expected you to be, you bunch of big girly wussie cats.

Get on your fugging donkeys, and ewark off out of town.

Moronic malingerers, without Joseph, youre going nowhere in a hurry.

Frederick

Staff member
Dave Q said:
And you're not very gracious in defeat.

Who's Joseph? We've had an Andrew recently retire, but not a Joseph :?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dave Q said:

I suppose nobody would have expected you to be, you bunch of big girly wussie cats.

Get on your fugging donkeys, and ewark off out of town.

Go f**k yourself!

South Sydney retirement and welfare home is in operation again!

Next time play in your own town, umm, errr, you don't even play there do you! :lol:

You pay above market and you're still going nowhere.

Winners are grinners and losers can bite themselves! :D

Frederick

Staff member
gregstar said:
how do you think this thread went dave?
If I were Dave I'd consider it to have been a complete success in making myself look like a total dickhead :)

Latest posts