What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocking Up the Knights>Dave's Rant

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Dave i swear you have caught some massive Marlins these week

Good work

and of course this should be a sticky us bunny fans absolutely crack up when we see a nibble .... then a taste ... then a full on chomp and Daves got you hook line and sinker.

Dave Q

Coach
Milo7 said:
:clap: :lol: You may have Pleased me with those comments, but i`m sure the Knights fans will be fuming :lol:

Some them seem worthy of polishing my hubcaps!

I'm aiming up to their bonehead fans as not too long ago, the Newcastle club did some friends of mine a very kind and gracious favour.

They did it without any fanfare or back-slapping.

I respect that.

Dave Q said:
Caught, hook line and sinker!

How else was I going to communicate to you fuggers other than to bring the converstaion down to something quite basic and mentally geniused.

Now you can hope to understand.

Now understand this you disloyal greedy runts, your pathetic excuse for a side is going to get so fugging beat up, they will all be wishing that they had sustained a career ending injury like your idiot and greedy son Joseph.

A pleasing and joyous aspect of the injury, is that we dont have to put up with all the bulls*&t stories that Joseph and Smithy are in love with one another.

That was more sickening than seeing you cheat your way to grand final wins.

The NRL salary cap committee are going to be lost without Johns encyclopoedia of payments.

"what this" they will say

"Is there a team called Newcastle?"

Go fug yourselves donkey-riding woofta-lads.

And bring back that idiot Hobo, he was was a fugging classic.

Love ya work Dave.:eek:

perverse

Referee
rofl.. i work in alexandria and have to walk through redfern to catch the trains.. and dead set dave - bagging us novocastrians for being bogan donkey riders? are you kidding yourself? hahahaha. every single person in the redfern area looks like an ass.

it is the most deadbeat, bogan arse, piss poor excuse for a suburb i've ever been in my life.. my god what an ugly sh!thole of an area. it is the yellowed c*mstain of the inner sydney area, and you all seem to love the scent. the armani suits that rusty has your boys wearing must surely be a gee up.. it certainly isn't fooling me. i would be totally ashamed to represent such an area.

i hope your boys bring their top game this w/e... because they're going to need it against us donkey riders.

perverse said:
rofl.. i work in alexandria and have to walk through redfern to catch the trains.. and dead set dave - bagging us novocastrians for being bogan donkey riders? are you kidding yourself? hahahaha. every single person in the redfern area looks like an ass.

it is the most deadbeat, bogan arse, piss poor excuse for a suburb i've ever been in my life.. my god what an ugly sh!thole of an area. it is the yellowed c*mstain of the inner sydney area, and you all seem to love the scent. the armani suits that rusty has your boys wearing must surely be a gee up.. it certainly isn't fooling me. i would be totally ashamed to represent such an area.

i hope your boys bring their top game this w/e... because they're going to need it against us donkey riders.

Fancy bagging Redfern,all you have to do is have look at the knobs that stand on the Southern Hill on game day at Energy Stadium.Thats enough.

Dave Q

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
Fancy bagging Redfern,all you have to do is have look at the knobs that stand on the Southern Hill on game day at Energy Stadium.Thats enough.

They look like escapees from some circus freak show!

All those extra fingers and toes.

And dont get me started on the family hill!

perverse

Referee
Newcastlerabbit said:
thats nothing, spend 5 minutes with the crowd that likes to loiter around waterloo IGA without smelling, seeing or hearing something rancid and i'll give you a medal. no really, i'm getting one made up as i type this. and the pub on the corner down the road is 10 times worse... i think you can count the number of teeth in that pub on 1 hand.

fancy quoting me and spending 10 minutes thinking of what to type... lost for words mate?

Farva

Juniors
Dave Q said:

Thats because thats where the away supporters sit

Dave Q said:

Lol,its like an old mothers club on the family hill.

perverse said:
thats nothing, spend 5 minutes with the crowd that likes to loiter around waterloo IGA without smelling, seeing or hearing something rancid and i'll give you a medal. no really, i'm getting one made up as i type this. and the pub on the corner down the road is 10 times worse... i think you can count the number of teeth in that pub on 1 hand.

fancy quoting me and spending 10 minutes thinking of what to type... lost for words mate?

What would you know. Maybe I have other things to do,rather than trolling around on oppostion forums.

Sugar

Bench
Could we please cut out the personal insults and stick to bagging each other no matter how silly some people think it is.
This means people from both sides of the fence

Latest posts