What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocking Up the Knights>Dave's Rant

Dave Q

Coach
There you go lads, they win the game and they are over here carrying on like trolling f-wits trying to convince us they are heros or legends or something.

The guy with the cross, he isnt very christian-like at all carrying on like that. Does he want to convert us to Islam or something? He's doing a good job.

They are smug, haughty and are people who fuggung deserve to support some Chiko roll sloppage side like Newcastle, who only won becasue the refs were blind.

They are like people who hang around at parties after the host has asked them to leave.

They stand in the corner skulking, muttering to each other and think about a closer freindship with their donkeys.

Fugg orf NuKastle Nevilles, games over.

"Aw ma, Errol's still missing"

I wonder which one of you glib, sad and poor winning trolls is entertaining Errol tonight?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I like the Rabbits and have a lot of time for them. Sincerely hoping that they can make a real charge in the competition this year.

Dave - you're a muppet. Badger is a closet TOFOG fan. :p

Gene Krupa

Referee
For you Dave!

2179.jpg

Now go dry your eyes before you cry yourself a river.

Only donkey at the game was that over-rated actor Rusty.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Moronic malingerers, without Joseph, youre going nowhere in a hurry.

3 wins from 5 matches without Joey this season already...including your team..good call moron. Lie down before you hurt yourself.

Frederick

Staff member
Dave Q said:
There you go lads, they win the game and they are over here carrying on like trolling f-wits trying to convince us they are heros or legends or something.
You were doing that BEFORE the game had even been played :lol:

They are smug, haughty and are people who fuggung deserve to support some Chiko roll sloppage side like Newcastle.
Again, sounds exactly like you BEFORE the game (and after actually) :lol:

They stand in the corner skulking
Skulking? No thanks. We won today, so I'm actually quite happy :)

Fugg orf NuKastle Nevilles, games over.
Aww diddums, what's wrong? You a little sore?

Dave Q

Coach
An ugly and very unexciting troll-fest, a gang tackle of gibbering gutless ghouls.

I suppose Erroll will expect you to be gone in the morning, and I bet you relieve him of his yams.

You didnt have to spike his drink either.

Gene Krupa

Referee
F**k, you couldn't be a lower piece of sh!t could you?

You have this facination for donkeys. Have you been caught molesting one once or something and it's scarred your mind? Not everyone is as twisted as you are!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Dave Q said:
An ugly and very unexciting troll-fest, a gang tackle of gibbering gutless ghouls.

I suppose Erroll will expect you to be gone in the morning, and I bet you relieve him of his yams.

You didnt have to spike his drink either.

You keep coming back to the same old material. What....you don't have anything new? That's it? :lol: Matey you and your team are a joke. You continue to have these delusions of adequecy. Give it up. You are making yourself look worse with every post.

seedy

Juniors
great rant Dave,don't worry about the kngihts players dave,Dean Widders needs to get on a diet or back to the bench and what about the peach!!thanks dave great game!!go knights!!

gregstar

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
You have this facination for donkeys. Have you been caught molesting one once or something and it's scarred your mind? Not everyone is as twisted as you are!
leave dave alone! that is a terrible personal attack.

it was an incredibly attractive donkey & it had a step ladder.

Dave Q

Coach
Is this the loser convention is it?

Check out the Penrith and Saints people, there teams got absolutely flogged and they come over here to get personal with me! Doh!

Gene, it wanst our donkeys in the stand, we got to the game in cars.

Lainey, you need to go back to that other site where you are appreciated.

Greggles, you will be owned by me this week in the tipping comp, so get over yourself.

Cyclone, I'll be down at the mosque tomorrow. You can use my bible to hit yourself over the head with for your sins.

Pack- hunting, intellectually challenged bullies and cowards if ever I saw any.

Not a single one of you with anything between the ears except donkey pen sawdust.

One day you will all bend over and kiss rabbit!

Dave Q

Coach
Well Souths are owning all of these fan's sides greggles and they plod into here with their tongues hanging out looking for some post-round trouble.

Thought you were better quality to join this wretched pack mate, thought you.. could take care of yourself.

gregstar

Referee
Dave Q said:
Well Souths are owning all of these fan's sides greggles and they plod into here with their tongues hanging out looking for some post-round trouble.

Thought you were better quality to join this wretched pack mate, thought you.. could take care of yourself.
tell me what post #86 was in aid of dave. ;-)