What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

FlickFlano

Juniors
Harper attempted to bat the ball back … tv angle was no good to see if it actually went back though .. probs was a knock on …
Kitt66s loverboy was sent off when all he needed to do was anything

I think rava cost us 5 tries that game in attack and defence … massive effort there from an absolute pot plant

TheRev

Coach
There were a host of bad calls, I could live with the last one.. the one where Tamale ran 50m and they sat on him for 5-10 seconds.. had to have someone send to bin or penalised, but we got up and knocked the damn ball on..

There was heaps of stuff though, but ultimately it was our errors.. and SFinau got the ball knocked out 2-3 times.. now if there was video review they would see the hand in there.. but its his job to hold that ball.. also need to get rid of Shereb, he shouldnt be in this grade... but they werent alone.

AlecT was almightly.. off the back fence all night, CTui had some good runs and a good try but also bombed a try.. sort of trying a bit hard at times..

Tamale had a couple of big runs from the back field, but im still not 100% sure his approach will work in 1st grade, but its certainly good to see him get carries in space and away from the sideline.. if he is going to become a fullback though its a long project.. but he is only 19.

LKT had a couple of nice moments.. starting to get used to the faster pace compared to SG where he obviously dominated. Glover was ok, just his goalkicking is rly pi**ing me off.

Dragon David

First Grade
I don't think that Rava will get much more time in first grade this year playing poorly and sin binned for dissent. He has an attitude problem and he also doesn't appear to have that many worthwhile brain cells in his head. He is a reactor and not a thinker and that's why he comes up with shit plays. Might give him a nickname like Sh thead or is that too harsh.

I loved his pairing with Lomax but those times won't be happening again I don't think.

Latest posts