What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

justadragon

Bench
On current form wont surprise me to see both these sides go down in NZ. JF should have more of a chance but KOE will struggle, anyway heres hoping we can do something as the season is getting on and we are sliding down the ladder in all grades.

Some media wag has given Loko Jr the moniker of LOKOMOTIVE. May be apt as he now tips the scales at a monstrous 121ks and has added a couple of cms. A beast that can spread a defense with power, step outside backs and set up tries with the deft passing of a play maker. Our scouts sure picked a good'n from the '21 Qld Schools Champs. The big fellar is expected to be in or #30 in '25 too.

Last edited:

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Some media wag has given Loko the monacle of LOKOMOTIVE. May be apt as he now tips the scales at a monstrous 121ks and has added a couple of cms. A beast that can spread a defense, step outside backs and set up tries with deft passes like a play maker. We sure picked a good'n. Is expected to be in or #30 in '25 too.
Not expected, he is signed to to our top 30 for '25 and '26

TheRev

Coach
Yep most of the SG kids are taking the 6 Dev spots for next year, the one exception is Tonga who is straight into the Top 30, possibly Halangahu will move up with him.. noone has confirmed whether he is dev or not..

But I updated the squad list in another thread, if we are still signing the players flanno wants.. i.e. marquee prop, someone who covers halves (marshke or equiv), lomax replacement and we need a hooker backup (muhleissen or equiv)... thats squad full, not even counting Allan... coupla dev spots I think for our top SG backs..

Parko1310

Juniors
Yep most of the SG kids are taking the 6 Dev spots for next year, the one exception is Tonga who is straight into the Top 30, possibly Halangahu will move up with him.. noone has confirmed whether he is dev or not..

But I updated the squad list in another thread, if we are still signing the players flanno wants.. i.e. marquee prop, someone who covers halves (marshke or equiv), lomax replacement and we need a hooker backup (muhleissen or equiv)... thats squad full, not even counting Allan... coupla dev spots I think for our top SG backs..
Allan and Halangahu both have top 30 deals next season. Confirmed a while back

TheRev

Coach
Allan and Halangahu both have top 30 deals next season. Confirmed a while back
OK I found the Halangahu confirmation from FlickFlanno, he mentioned Latu may go straight into Top30 also... but I dont see where he fits... the dev spots will be easy to fill however.

Allan is a funny one, I can see Flanno confirming it in an interview... but I think we would have to see him back running and fit before we could be 100% sure hes part of the squad.

Jack Bird going would have been a perfect swap for Allan, now when I look at the last 4 spots (the other 26 are locked), I dont see where Allan fits.. not unless he taps Lawrie &/or Ravalawa perhaps...

Final 4 Spots (assumes JDB/Eisenhuth stay):
1718854690366.png
Assumed Leaving:
1718855938855.png

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Saw today that Canberra has poached Savelio Tamale and has been on the cards for a while in the press. What are the thoughts on his loss as i thought there were some big wraps on him coming through?

TheRev

Coach
10day cooldown must have finished @Canberra, I dont see where we can fit him (and Allan) in our 30 tbh, not unless we get rid of 2 of Bird, Ravalawa, Ctui and SFinau.. this does assume we can still land a Blaize or Holmes or just someone marqueeish to replace Lomax.

1718857937353.png

Saw today that Canberra has poached Savelio Tamale and has been on the cards for a while in the press. What are the thoughts on his loss as i thought there were some big wraps on him coming through?
Dangerous runner of the football, but his defence needs a lot of work.
Stuart looks to be loading the lower grades with some young talent.
Ethan Sanders looks the early pick to succeed down there.