What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

redVinme

Bench
Yeah credit to Flanno for the junior grades doing well.

He hasn't been around long enough to be held accountable for the rubbish first grade squad but the young kids winning a few games, that's all him. Really well apportioned praise pal 😂🤣😂😂😂😂
Homie I already said you are too dumb to talk too. I'm gonna stick to that. You can't stick to pulling your dick like the infant you are. Embarrassing.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Homie I already said you are too dumb to talk too. I'm gonna stick to that. You can't stick to pulling your dick like the infant you are. Embarrassing.
Yeah but you didn't stick to it did you?

I'm not surprised you're contradicting yourself yet again, not only by your hapless appraise of Flanno but also by claiming you wouldn't engage with me anymore.

We have not extended Tamale so the writing was on the wall that he was unwanted. To be brutally honest I dont mind losing him as he showed us on Sat an array of silly mistakes, one that handed them six points when he pounced on a loose ball and without looking flicked it back directly into the hands of a Dogs player who strolled over. He was lacklustre in attack and did nothing much in defense. On the other hand Sione Finau was outstanding and surely has done what is needed to play only his second FG game this week. The one big plus I am seeing from him and one that I have been scathing over, was his reading of the defense as not once did he leave his wing unless he felt sure he was going to nail his man which he did. Other times he guarded his flank and his opposite like all good wingers. This guy is FG standard coach as his his hooker brother.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
We have not extended Tamale so the writing was on the wall that he was unwanted. To be brutally honest I dont mind losing him as he showed us on Sat an array of silly mistakes, one that handed them six points when he pounced on a loose ball and without looking flicked it back directly into the hands of a Dogs player who strolled over. He was lacklustre in attack and did nothing much in defense. On the other hand Sione Finau was outstanding and surely has done what is needed to play only his second FG game this week. The one big plus I am seeing from him and one that I have been scathing over, was his reading of the defense as not once did he leave his wing unless he felt sure he was going to nail his man which he did. Other times he guarded his flank and his opposite like all good wingers. This guy is FG standard coach as his his hooker brother.
Well said BGM. Tamale has talent for sure but I think our other youngsters are better, particularly defensively

TheRev

First Grade
I reckon Williams might take tamales right wing spot.

However he's a dedicated winger.... And we need a centre or 2 as injury cover.. not sure how fast Buchanan would be ready with his age/size.

TheRev

First Grade
It’s a choice between tamale or Williams, club chose williams
whats interesting is that they are both around 19yrs old, but Tamale has 23 games of reserve grade under his belt.. about 12mths.

Replacing a centre though, not sure what they think of Ben Johnson etc.. think he sort of got moved in out of necessity not due to his own form. Its a rly tricky balance for recruitment to sure up 1st grade and NSW Cup without blocking the right players in our Flegg team.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Wish we had some more Flegg games televised, these r the kids I want to see play every week..
Exactly. Wish we had a connection to a media outlet that could televise these. Someone like WIN! Oh wait! 🙄🙄🙄

Another thing. Such a delight to pay outrageous Foxtlel fees for dribble rubbish repetitive crap too including ads. My missus pays for our subscription so she can watch what she likes. Outrageous waste of money for mine! 🤬🤬🤬
It's the only thing we vehemently disagree on.

Dragon David

First Grade
I know that this is the KOE Cup and Jersey Flegg thread but I just like to post this on the Forum which is an article on our Dragons SG Ball team which won the 2024 grand final against the Bulldogs and well presented by Willie Talua, the head coach.

TheRev

First Grade

Flegg highlights are up on the dragons website. Nick T is an absolute machine.
Best highlights ever, they even cut out any tries the dogs scored against us :p

Pretty much Nick T and the funky bunch there.. he was involved in most tries.. but obviously lots of our young guns r in there doing well, ur LKTs and ur Rumbles and love when Williams puts on the afterburners over about 70m to make sure he scores under the posts.. that boy flies.