What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

redv13

Bench
Given the game is in fiji (inclement weather or who knows), it is possible something went down and they decided to play early.. waiting for someone to confirm.
Its a strange error given all the point scoring info is there... but a lot of interchange data is missing too.. so it is possible someone was just doing some testing of the system.. and accidentally did it on the live server.
Rest assured mate, they haven’t flown over yet but pretty spooky seeing that prediction

Runner

Juniors
Given the game is in fiji (inclement weather or who knows), it is possible something went down and they decided to play early.. waiting for someone to confirm.

Rest assured mate, they haven’t flown over yet but pretty spooky seeing that prediction
Thanks for the clarification. Must be down to site testing and inadvertently being shown on the site. Like Rev, I thought there might be a possibility of a change of timing given it is being played in Fiji.

Hopefully the real score will be much more in our favour.

justadragon

Bench

Yep its weird alright, even down to the try scorers, even so I would have hoped we would have beat them by more

TheRev

First Grade

Gold ty! And yes I was hoping for a 40-50pt win, plus hopefully a hatrick for Rumble this time instead of just 2.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade

Guys is this online today?

10am
Kiwi time?

redVinme

Bench
8-38

Kaiviti Silktails U21 tries achieved by:
Tevita Wanisi 6'
Akuila Qoro 21'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 tries achieved by:
Jesse Williams 2'
Benjamin Rumble 14'
Benjamin Rumble 19'
Benjamin Rumble 25'
Tom Kirk 32'
Benjamin Rumble 49'
Jesse Williams 58'
Nicholas Quinn 64'

KAIVITI SILKTAILS U21 HAS ACHIEVED 0 CONVERSIONS

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 conversions achieved by:
Ashton Ward 17'
Ashton Ward 26'
Ashton Ward 6

FB says it's over.

TheRev

First Grade
tbh I was hoping for a 40-50pt win, it probably would have been if not for goalkicking, seems like Rumble and Williams tore them a new one.. their defense is pretty woeful tbf so it doesnt mean much but its still good for confidence.

Love to see some highlights or match reviews later, will be hard to get from a game in fiji, actually did they have cameras filming? We shall see.

randomdragon

Juniors
tbh I was hoping for a 40-50pt win, it probably would have been if not for goalkicking, seems like Rumble and Williams tore them a new one.. their defense is pretty woeful tbf so it doesnt mean much but its still good for confidence.

Love to see some highlights or match reviews later, will be hard to get from a game in fiji, actually did they have cameras filming? We shall see.
Have to have cameras filming so yes there will be highlights

TheRev

First Grade
Thank god we took the 2 penalties.. its something we havent done in previous games this year, but i think it suits us, we sometimes struggle to convert possession on the opponents line.

The only risk with taking penalties is if the opposition goes for short dropoffs, its something we struggle with (unless Lomax is there), and by the looks of it 2025 were gonna be running 4 tanks in our outside backs.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
8-38

Kaiviti Silktails U21 tries achieved by:
Tevita Wanisi 6'
Akuila Qoro 21'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 tries achieved by:
Jesse Williams 2'
Benjamin Rumble 14'
Benjamin Rumble 19'
Benjamin Rumble 25'
Tom Kirk 32'
Benjamin Rumble 49'
Jesse Williams 58'
Nicholas Quinn 64'

KAIVITI SILKTAILS U21 HAS ACHIEVED 0 CONVERSIONS

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 conversions achieved by:
Ashton Ward 17'
Ashton Ward 26'
Ashton Ward 6

FB says it's over.
Dare I say a ‘rumble in the jungle’ signage

Captn

Juniors
What are Ward’s stats like? He seems to be in the team most weeks and seems to be in the thick of try assists. His kicks in general play seem to be good on highlights but misses a few conversions. Have we signed him for next year or is he another junior half that hasn’t progressed as quick as the fans and club would like?