What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Runner

Juniors
So 2from2 and were in with a shot.. the game is saturday so I suppose a player could play and back up as 18th man on sunday.. but prob we wont take any risks.. the NSW Cup side is playing busted and missing quite a few thru injury.. will be a hell of an ask to beat the jets.. its got NSWRL coverage also.
If we do win both we have to rely on both Bulldogs and Panthers losing at least one of their remaining two matches. To go ahead of the Warriors, they would have to lose both matches.

Yes I will watch the match on Saturday on NSWRL TV.

TheRev

Coach
I'm assuming this Jets game today is a must-win? I forgot its on NSWRLTV that means I have to watch it.. gonna be very tough I think with all our outs/injuries and a top opponent.

Flegg is 11.15am, NSW Cup 1pm if anyone is following.

Runner

Juniors
I'm assuming this Jets game today is a must-win? I forgot its on NSWRLTV that means I have to watch it.. gonna be very tough I think with all our outs/injuries and a top opponent.

If we lose today we have to rely on us winning next week but Panthers losing both their matches and the Dogs losing their last match. They both have matches against teams you would expect them to beat next week.

since77

Juniors
Question for those who watch the lower grades regularly.
Who are the players in the lower grades that are the most promising candidates for eventual first grade careers?
Are we stronger in forwards or backs? Who are the "must keeps"? Thanks in advance

TheRev

Coach
Bunch of players just got pulled out of the Flegg side.. I wonder if we will see some NSW Cup debuts later today: Rumble, Ward & Halangahu.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade

Rev Im stuck at home today and not able to get to the games

is the app able to watch games after they are played ?

TheRev

Coach
NSW Cup about to get away, the big changes are Ashton Ward getting his debut in reserve grade @6 (Marshke injured again), RFM starting 2nd rower, Stewart back in @13, rest is same as usual, Stanley-Traill is 18th man though he just played Flegg.

TheRev

Coach
NSW Cup Notes (Half-Time lead 18-12):
o Not rly on today.. pack is good.. but bit clunky with a new spine... we have a strong breeze mind you..
o HFinau has been better than I expected chiming into the backline.. fast & aggressive running.. gets hit hard though (and usually around his melon), they obviously dont get fooled by his step.
o Tonga has gone off HIA 18th minute, havent seen him back.
o RFM has been average, Rava maybe a fraction better than average
o Buchanan missed a rly basic tackle to let that 2nd try in.. we should never have been defending though.. we messed up and let the kickoff go over the deadball line.. then got pinged for being offside from the dropout.. basically both Jets tries have come immediately they attacked our line.. we do not have that defensive strength we have had in weeks gone by.
o Ward struggling a bit, tried to run 1 time, 1 pass to ground, its not quite working.. most of the balls are going to Glover though their usual 7.
o Kind of losing our way in attack when we get to their line.. wasted a few opportunities.. but we have scored points through mostly 1-out bash barge type stuff.. no idea how this will go in the 2nd half...

Latest posts