What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOGARAH | Game Day vs Knights

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Last home game of the year at Kogarah...

Kick off u/20s: 11:30
First Grade: 2:00 pm

Referees: Grant Atkins, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Steve Folkes

The Mighty Us...

1. Josh Dugan 2. Justin Hunt 3. Euan Aitken 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Ben Creagh 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Mike Cooper
Interchange: 14. Jack de Belin 15. Jake Marketo 16. Craig Garvey 17. Will Matthews
18. Mark Ioane

Hunter Street:
1. Kurt Gidley 2. Jake Mamo 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Dane Gagai 5. Chanel Mata'utia
6. Carlos Tuimavave 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Korbin Sims 11. Beau Scott 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jeremy Smith
Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. David Fa'alogo 16. Chris Houston 17. Clint Newton

Referees: Grant Atkins, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Steve Folkes

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's sure to be some changes. Those are the teams posted last Tuesday from Timmah's excellent work in the LU Game day forum.

BennyV

Referee
I heard Garvey's in and elstrange out

You may have just read that on the team list...

What I dont get us how Marketo gets a spot over Ioane, who was one of the best for Cutters yesterday. Jake is all heat but realistically adds nothing to our forward pack...

At the ground now - boys going through their drills.

Obviously make or break game (albeit merely making up the numbers is unsatisfactory in itself).

Straight Shooter

Last edited:

soupnazi

Juniors
This lot is embarrassing....a few got contract extensions this year...widdop going and marshal a punce...so frustrating

j0nesy

Bench
We are playing terrible football. Absolutely abhorrent, stupid football. Hand on hips, school boy errors, soft defence up the middle. This is a different team than a couple of months ago.

twinkletoes

Juniors
Over the past 4 seasons the Dragons have found themselves in a similar position to this week, where there season has been on the line with still a chance to make the semis. The fans, the players and coaching staff at this time have all come out and urged the Dragons to come out with fire, passion and play as if there life depended on the result. On each occasion we have all been disappointed because our team has come out and played poorly with little passion or enthusiasm.

A real indicator as to whether we HAVE improved and are going in the right direction under Mary will be if the Dragons do lift their game today and win. If they perform as they have been lately and as they have performed in similar positions over past seasons I would sadly say the answer is NO. I think we have our answer...would seem like we will be going through another "Price" era for the next 2 years ie give Mary a chance, he'll have a better squad next year, all talk no action etc etc.

I'd be on the phone to Toovey this afternoon if I were Doust unless we want to stay in the wilderness for the next 3 years

The Nick

Bench
Drinking game: Everytime Benji Marshall kicks directly into an opposition player or throws a shithouse pass, have a shot.

I'm already drunk.