What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOGARAH | Game Day vs Knights

saintjeff

Juniors
All to play for
Gasnier plaque revealed ,should be enough but it looks like it isnt
Why drop justin hunt he has been good
Knights on a roll,but two amateur refs who gave a try to hooker spoke to a ref who said no way a try.
If we lose we dont deserve to be anywhere near the finals
Now our heads are down

FlameThrower

Bench
Flat footed in defense and attack, here at the game everything on the line, but this team is just not in it, 40 mins to change this!!!!

saint_jus

Bench
Our spine is playing pretty ordinary, but again Marshall has made the most mistakes.

Marshall has been poor but I think our pack is to blame so far. We are getting absolutely hammered, making no metres in our sets. They are playing like cats out there.

I was watching the Roosters on Friday night and just in awe of JWH's performance. I wish we had somebody like that.. no fear and just all heart. His last 20-25 mins was just awesome to watch

The most disgraceful aspect of today's game is that there is not one single 'Oust Doust' banner. Not one.

The fire in supporters has been snuffed out after years of abuse and a new age of mediocrity has dawned on this once great club. The new measure for success is to lead the comp at round 10.

Winning this game now will merely gloss over the fact that we are a rabble.

Straight Shooter

The Nick

Bench
Only down by a converted try. We're a chance to win it so long as Rein, Widdop and Dugan step up and keep the ball off Benji at all costs. The more Benji handles the ball the worse we look.

The Nick

Bench
The most disgraceful aspect of today's game is that there is not one single 'Oust Doust' banner. Not one.

The fire in supporters has been snuffed out after years of abuse and a new age of mediocrity has dawned on this one great club. The new measure for success is to lead the comp at round 10.

Winning this game now will merely gloss over the fact that we are a rabble.

Straight Shooter

You're right, the lack of banners regarding club admin is clearly the biggest concern right now.

Straight Shooter

giboz71

First Grade
Meters game - them 873, Saints 603. This is a side that got done by 50 last week, new coach and the best player and chief playmaker (Mullen) not available.

They are going through us up the middle like a hot knife through butter. And our hits up are like powder puffs.

No effort. No heart, clearly there is no evidence of the side being coached and drilled as our attack is still atrocious. What exactly has this coaching team brought to the table? Must win game and we put up this effort?

We haven't lost 8 in a row as the St George Dragons since 1926. Is this really acceptable?

SAP58

Juniors
Farrell should never be in the side & should have been immediately replaced for that effort or lack thereof Leeson would beat him in a sprint !!

SAP58

Juniors
Could that try be the turning point for our season ?? Put that & That tackle together ?? I live in hope

St Tangles

Bench
This game tells me were bad and Newcastle are worse.
It also tells me we should play more games at home.