What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOGARAH | Game Day vs Knights

St Tangles

Bench
Need more games at Kogarah / Gong giving games up to the Stadiums might make money but we have lost at least 2 of those games by losing the rub of the green. Apart from Newcastles double movement try we got a fair shake off the refs today.

getsmarty

Immortal
So glad we won...boys need to work on their defense during the week. We let in some pretty soft tries.

kit66

Bench
Good to finally get back in the winners circle but an unconvincing win even given the score. The important thing though is the confidence it will give us.
Merrin is back next week I think so we can get Cooper back at starting prop and hopefully Merrin at lock. We drop any more games we're done.

Walpole

Juniors
Objective spew is an a grade wanker

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I'd give him an A+ in the wanker stakes.

It'll be killing him that we won this week and are now in the eight.

And his Dogs got beaten as well.

giboz71

First Grade
Reminded me a little of turnaround in the Canberra game. We were a different side in the 2nd half , the key difference is we won the forward battle.

Benji, Dugan and Widdop can really show their stuff when the team is going forward.

St Tangles

Bench
Yeah...cause those 10236 crowds are a sure way to make money
:sarcasm:

Yeah because if we had won a few more of those games we may of had more at the ground.
Winning games is a good way to make money.
I would put in some rolly eyes but i'm not computer savy.

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
The biggest problem now is it has to be done again every week and they cannot afford to go in and out of games like that all the time.Especially against some of the other teams coming up.
Its up to them to keep going with it.

Latest posts