What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konsty puts his money where his mouth is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Despite the doomsdayers on this forum who like to tear at the heart and soul out of our great club, Konsty has put his money where his mouth is:

Event:Rugby League
NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
2008 NRL Premiership Winner
Selections:6012 CRONULLA
Bet Type:Fixed Odds Sports WinBet
Amount:$2,500.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $16,250.00
Total Cost:$2,500.00

grandstand.jpg

You are / were a diva Eion. Best kicker since "Thunder thighs." Pity you couldn't tackle, run or pass, but hey we have never been too fussy at the sharks.

Surely

Post Whore
Brave bet Konsty, it's obvious you can afford to lose it though.

Have a big lash if you are confident, say 25,000

So you aren't that confident then ?

Konsty suggests that confidence is one think but stupidity is another. Lets just say the great man puts 25k on the Sharks and after 10 minutes Kimmorley is stretchered off and Kearney does a knee, then 5 minutes later Gallen is sent off????

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why would anyone even believe this? Yes, it might be true but how does a cut and paste into a forum prove that merkinsy even really made this bet.

For example, here's the bet I just made

NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
Amount:$5,000.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $32,500.00
Total Cost:$5,000.00

I must of made this bet because it's here right?

fugg me fuggen fatal

Frenzy.

Immortal
Konsty suggests that confidence is one think but stupidity is another. Lets just say the great man puts 25k on the Sharks and after 10 minutes Kimmorley is stretchered off and Kearney does a knee, then 5 minutes later Gallen is sent off????

Yeah!!! That'd be an amazing "think". Not "munch" would top that.

Why would anyone even believe this? Yes, it might be true but how does a cut and paste into a forum prove that merkinsy even really made this bet.

For example, here's the bet I just made

NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
Amount:$5,000.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $32,500.00
Total Cost:$5,000.00

I must of made this bet because it's here right?

fugg me fuggen fatal

Konsty suggests that you may indeed be a liar. In fact you probably are, but the great man isn't. Its no skin off Konsty's nose whether you believe it or not. As if anyone would place a copy of a receipted ticket on a public forum. The great man suggests you worry about your own problems instead of embarrasing yourself with try hard little schemes to dicredit him which fail due to your inept stupidity!!

Yeah!!! That'd be an amazing "think". Not "munch" would top that.

Konsty would like to inform you that his statement was slightly exagerated. It was targetted at the more intelligent members of the forum. Unfortunately the great man forget that this place is home to morons as well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Konsty suggests that you may indeed be a liar. In fact you probably are, but the great man isn't. Its no skin off Konsty's nose whether you believe it or not. As if anyone would place a copy of a receipted ticket on a public forum. The great man suggests you worry about your own problems instead of embarrasing yourself with try hard little schemes to dicredit him which fail due to your inept stupidity!!

Don't like being exposed do you?

Not to quick on the uptake either. Sarcasm meter damaged? Neurons disengaged?

Here's a challenge. Scan the ticket and post the image. If you can't, take a pic of it and post the image. If you can prove YOU'RE not the liar I'll happily apologise.

Till then you're just a big noting, self flagellating narcissist.

Sounds like someone who sed to post here.

broooom, broooom small European car coming through.

Don't like being exposed do you?

Not to quick on the uptake either. Sarcasm meter damaged? Neurons disengaged?

Here's a challenge. Scan the ticket and post the image. If you can't, take a pic of it and post the image. If you can prove YOU'RE not the liar I'll happily apologise.

Till then you're just a big noting, self flagellating narcissist.

Sounds like someone who sed to post here.

broooom, broooom small European car coming through.

Again the great man repeats: "As if anyone would place a copy of a receipted ticket on a public forum". If you don't understand what that means, Konsty suggests you ask someone to explain it to you. So far the only one exposed is you. The great man has his integrity in tact.

There are many who try to imitate the great man and may have in the past, but there is only one Konsty!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not handling the pressure too well Kunsty. The greater man can sense your anger. The greater man is waiting for some top shelf name calling and personal insults.

But as I am the greater man, why should I care.

Take a valium Kunsty, it'll do you good. :)

Not handling the pressure too well Kunsty. The greater man can sense your anger. The greater man is waiting for some top shelf name calling and personal insults.

But as I am the greater man, why should I care.

Take a valium Kunsty, it'll do you good. :)

The great man points to you partner in crime Mr Reefy as an example of a boy/girl under pressure. The great man is very calm. He sits back and laughs at the ridiculous efforts some people will go to to try and prove a point. He suggests that you don't take your failure to heart. He also asks, whats it to you if he backed the Sharks with his hard earned????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts