What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konsty puts his money where his mouth is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Immortal
just figure there are more pressing issues that's all.......

There are - but the forum world doesn't stop for certain issues and become exclusive to them.

It's a big, wide, wonderful, diverse world full of loonies.

Konsty is one of the biggest loons.

He doesn't like that I am greater than he is.

jc155776

Coach
InternetFight.jpg

stupidhumour

Juniors
There are - but the forum world doesn't stop for certain issues and become exclusive to them.

It's a big, wide, wonderful, diverse world full of loonies.

Konsty is one of the biggest loons.

He doesn't like that I am greater than he is.

touché my friend, touché...

Surely

Post Whore
I think Quasimotomouth would have been better off betting on the prelim then the GF if we make it.

We'd be about $3 against mel or bris in the prelim, if we manage to get past that the we are going to be at least $2.50 in a GF

Why post to tell us something that doesnt affect us?

The great man was highlighting his loyalty, unlike the imposters that frequent this forum. Konsty would hate to be in the trenches with some of you "so called" supporters.

Sharkies all the way!

who are the ones who you would not go to war with Quasi?

Konsty says that the know who they are. The ones that whinge an whine about everything our great club does. The ones that vilify our great players and club men. The ones that are yet to realise that despite there efforts to bring our team down, we remain one win away from the big one!

imasharkie

Coach
Despite the doomsdayers on this forum who like to tear at the heart and soul out of our great club, Konsty has put his money where his mouth is:

Event:Rugby League
NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
2008 NRL Premiership Winner
Selections:6012 CRONULLA
Bet Type:Fixed Odds Sports WinBet
Amount:$2,500.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $16,250.00
Total Cost:$2,500.00

I'm not in your league.
I had $20 @ $31 at the start of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts