What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konsty puts his money where his mouth is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaguelover4

Juniors
Quasimodo Konsty sounds like he has chip on his shoulder or maybe it is his hump
The great man doesnt seem to like the reefman lol
Quasi stop sniffin that glue man its messin with your mind

coolumsharkie

Referee
Guts & Balls.

In an effort to keep Konsty informed, the definitions are listed below:

Guts: Arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom and having the guts to say "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls: Coming home late after a night out with the boys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the arse and having the balls to say "You're next fatty"

cheese

Bench
Guts & Balls.

In an effort to keep Konsty informed, the definitions are listed below:

Guts: Arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom and having the guts to say "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls: Coming home late after a night out with the boys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the arse and having the balls to say "You're next fatty"

hahaha fmd

ftr ...

I bet 50 trillion on the sharkies

I weally weaaly did

Konsty hasn't heard from blue vein for a while. He doesnt think you spent your time wisely though.... still very stupid! As for your assertion, the great man has nothing to prove, but it appears as if some of you losers are extremely jealous of his lavish lifestyle. Work hard and stay off the drugs and you too may get there one day.

Ausguy

Coach
are u concerned konsty that the receipt will have a barcode on it or something??? simple solution... just cover or fold the barcode over... its the only way i will beleive your claim.

btw i think your pissing into the wind with that bet...

are u concerned konsty that the receipt will have a barcode on it or something??? simple solution... just cover or fold the barcode over... its the only way i will beleive your claim.

btw i think your pissing into the wind with that bet...

Konsty doesn't care what you think. Its not his concern. If you on the other hand have a an issue with it, tough. Why worry about something that doesn't even affect you???? Very strange. Konsty backed the Sharks... big deal. Get over it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Konsty sounds like he's getting close to the vinegar, quick think of something else the great man can fantasize about himself.

You'll be off to sleep in no time.

cheese

Bench
I just called my bookie and upped my wager to 30 gazillion dollars

I'd prove it ...but unfortunately my scanner is broken

Qld Shark

Juniors
Konsty doesn't care what you think. Its not his concern. If you on the other hand have a an issue with it, tough. Why worry about something that doesn't even affect you???? Very strange. Konsty backed the Sharks... big deal. Get over it.

Konsty starts a thread on it Konsty must expect some flack

Ausguy

Coach

Why post to tell us something that doesnt affect us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts