What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korn

Millions and million and millions of fans don't think they suck... They sure have a lot more talent than any band you probably like..

ParraMatt

Bench
Itll be a brilliant concert. Unhappy Im not going. Have Fun Charisma. Don't get too wasted ;-)

Alba

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
Millions and million and millions of fans don't think they suck... They sure have a lot more talent than any band you probably like..

i was only takin the piss....each to their own i guess....its not my kind of music but i respect that they obviously must have talent to have so many fans... :oops:

Timanaz_Baybee said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

i was only takin the piss....each to their own i guess....its not my kind of music but i respect that they obviously must have talent to have so many fans... :oops:

Korn are god's. If they wanted to be the leaders of the world, i would bow down to them.

Alba

Coach
yeh well thats my sort of music...Hip Hop n RnB...not heavy rap shit jus good Hip Hop

Spike

First Grade
I met Korn last night in a stripclub called Dancers in Kings Cross while I was working licencing. I fail to see what the big deal is, I really don't. The fat guy with the beard and longish hair in the band (I don't know his name) hugged him and shook my hand like i was the celebrity, but he was just wasted.

The short fat guy is the bass player, his name is feildy. Theres a taller guy with even longer hair and a bit of a beard, his name is munky, the guy with the short hair is dave, he plays the drums, the dude with the braded hair is called head and the tall skinny guy is jon davis.

And the big deal is they are the best band in the world.

half

Coach
by maturing and hearing better bands

not even preniers is gonna love the wiggles forever

hahahaha f**k noooo, limp were cool when they mingled with korn.. but now fred is too busy mingling with britney to be cool anymore.

half

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
hahahaha f**k noooo, limp were cool when they mingled with korn.. but now fred is too busy mingling with britney to be cool anymore.
hahaha the only limp song that really impresses me is n2gether. the hook is irresistably catchy