What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korn

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
The short fat guy is the bass player, his name is feildy. Theres a taller guy with even longer hair and a bit of a beard, his name is munky, the guy with the short hair is dave, he plays the drums, the dude with the braded hair is called head and the tall skinny guy is jon davis.

And the big deal is they are the best band in the world.

I think it must have been the bass player then. :music1:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Hey Mr Charisma did Fear Factory play Linchpin at your concert? didnt at ours the bastards lol :evil:

btw Limp Bizkit diead when Wes Borland left!

bubs

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Korn are god's. If they wanted to be the leaders of the world, i would bow down to them.
It's this kind of comment that REALLY makes me wonder just how far down the tubes our society is going.
I really hope you made that statement as a joke. You never know but, nowdays.

MrCharisma

Bench
Y'all suck... Korn are ill, still rocking hard after 10+ years. To the people who dissed them, I'm sure your just little pop princess and only know Freak On A Leash... Right Now, their brand new song kills.

Limp Bizkit is gold too, they went downhill for Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavoured Water but this new ablum is a step back into the right direction and Eat You Alive is a wicked track.

Fear Factory didn't play Linchpin which sucked balls. They played the same set as they did at the Big Day Out...

ThrashViking

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
Y'all suck... Korn are ill, still rocking hard after 10+ years. To the people who dissed them, I'm sure your just little pop princess and only know Freak On A Leash... Right Now, their brand new song kills.

Limp Bizkit is gold too, they went downhill for Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavoured Water but this new ablum is a step back into the right direction and Eat You Alive is a wicked track.

Fear Factory didn't play Linchpin which sucked balls. They played the same set as they did at the Big Day Out...
Dont eveeeeeeeeeeer breed

Latest posts