What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW: Round 16 vs Cronulla Sharks

3 - Quinn. Can't add too much to what has already been said.

2 - Smith. Outstanding, as usual.

1 - Newton. The Knights defence fell apart when he was off the field early in the second half.

SIDENOTE - if Macavity had given Quinn 3 points, Quinny would be on track for a 'perfect game'... three points off every single voter...big effort considering how widely our opinions usually differ.

Doctor

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
SIDENOTE - if Macavity had given Quinn 3 points, Quinny would be on track for a 'perfect game'... three points off every single voter...big effort considering how widely our opinions usually differ.

Indeed. I'm a big believer in telling it how it is, though. Truth be told, Quinn normally doesn't earn high praises from me. But if he plays like that (last night) all the time, I would have no problems giving him points. It's based purely on merit, not personal bias etc.

George Carmont is another -- he's playing a lot better than he was last year, hence I'm not seeing the need to criticise his performances as much.

Spitty

Juniors
As above

3. Quinn
2. Johns
1. Carney

Honourable note for Carmont. Used a great in and away centre move to set Quinn up and made some good yards out of dummy half.

RABK

Referee
3. Quinn - Best game ever
2. Carney - Made a lot of metres
1. Simpson - 48 tackles

thuganomics

Coach
Current Scores

Anthony Quinn: 55
Brian Carney: 26
Andrew Johns: 20
Josh Perry: 5
Craig Smith: 3
Danny Buderus: 2
Kurt Gidley: 1
Clint Newton: 1

Doctor

Bench
thuganomics said:
Current Scores

Anthony Quinn: 55
Brian Carney: 26
Andrew Johns: 20
Craig Smith: 3

Thug: Missed this one from RABK by the looks....
3. Quinn - Best game ever
2. Carney - Made a lot of metres
1. Simpson - 48 tackles

thuganomics

Coach
Thanks Os. I just missed his Simpson vote.

Current Scores

Anthony Quinn: 61
Brian Carney: 28
Andrew Johns: 21
Craig Smith: 4
Reegan Tanner: 2
Steve Simpson: 1

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
northey said:
3 - quinn
2 - tanner (for kicking the ball and hitting some guy in the head)
1 - carney

Personally I believe these knights of the week should be taken seriously as it gives supporters something to look at when the season ends. I don't believe players should get points for playing another poor game yet "kicking the ball and hitting some guy in the head" just my opinion.

3. Quinn
2. Carney
1. Johns

thuganomics

Coach
Bring it home Knights said:
Personally I believe these knights of the week should be taken seriously as it gives supporters something to look at when the season ends. I don't believe players should get points for playing another poor game yet "kicking the ball and hitting some guy in the head" just my opinion.

I see where you coming from, makes you think is this being taken seriously if you give a player 2 points for kicking the ball in some guys head.

northey

First Grade
well despite what everyone esle thinks, i believe he had a good game.... *waits for the posts*
he didn't just get the 2 points for kicking the ball.

millersnose

Post Whore
johns was by far your best player

every time your side looked like doing anything it was johns doing it

good luck for the rest of the season

i think you guys will bounce back and be a force in the finals

thuganomics

Coach
Bring it home Knights said:
If you think that performance was worth 2 points by tanner then OMG, There is no point in me commenting.

Mate, if she truley believed that Tanner actually had a good game then the 2 points are justified.