What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW v Parra

CJG 182

Juniors
Good to see the 1,6,7,9 playing well together, all of which still have a lot of improvement as well..

3- Bedsy
2- Kurt
1-Mullen

Apey

Staff member
2 Dureau - playing great
2 Buderus - Defence
1 Mullen - improving every game
1 Gidley - his kick diffusion worries me but still easily deserves a point

our 1, 6, 7 & 9 will get us into the top 8 for sure

macavity

Referee
Pato didn't get enough minutes

and can't believe he dropped that ball

he looks too good to get 30mins.

Jono078

Referee
2 - Buderus, I cant give him the 3 because that last 20 seconds of the game with the sloppy pass really hurt :(
1 - Mullen
1 - Dureau
1 - Houston
1 - Gidley

Captain BF

Juniors
G'day Knights fans. An excellent effort from your team tonight. They didn't deserve to lose. I didn't think you guys would be competing for the top eight this year, but it seems as though i am probably going to be wrong.

I don't think you guys had a bad player tonight.

3- Dureau
2- Gidley
1-Buderus
It's been good to see Richie Fa'aoso play so well so far this year. He seems to be controlling the ball better. He is a damaging runner.
Anyway, all the best.

Karmawave

Bench
Does anyone else here recognise the quality football Matt Hilders playing? So many votes for Mullen, even though he made a couple of real glaring errors - namely dropping the bloody ball while on attack when attempting to play the thing.

darkness

Juniors
Hilder is playing like a front rower, they could learn a thing or two from his tackling front on, nobody did it better then he did.

Serc

First Grade
Yes Karma, still doesn't stop me giving Mullo an extra point :p

2 - Buderus
2 - Mullen
1 - Gidley
1 - Hilder

PS: McManus is a gun!

Latest posts