What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW v Parra

Dave Q

Coach
A good performance by the knights you should all be stoked.

In the end it was an unexpected kick that caught that guy by surprise.

Its a sad way for a game like that to end.

Makes me a re-born fan of the 'honourable draw.'

Buderis is hitting his old scintelating form. Mullen played well.

Brian Smith is really creating an impact.

chinorocks

Juniors
3 Bedsy
2 Kidley
1. House

No one was bad. If your looking for a villian pick Tony Archer or the video ref.

Hanscholo

Bench
Buderus -3
Lulia - 2
Houston - 1

There wasnt a bad player for us, it came down to a little bit of composure and a tad of luck.

Pumba

First Grade
The KOTW Top 5 Leaderboard after Round 2:

scottyd.gif

1 - Scott Dureau: 86 Points
2 - Kurt Gidley: 81 Points
3 - Danny Buderus - 50 Points
4 - Chris Houston - 49 Points
5 - Jarrod Mullen - 39 Points

Please make sure when voting you do not exceed 6 points, If you do your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Pumba

First Grade
We now have 3 players with more then 100 votes and we have a new leader.

Its going to be close this year.

Big Tim

First Grade
2. Bedsy
2. Kidley
1. Ciraldo
1. Hilder

First time I really noticed Cam (I was actually looking forward to seeing Houston on the TV) and he had a very good game IMO.

keeney

First Grade
I thought Ciraldo looked good in the first 15. Strong and that pass to Wes was magic. MIA after that though.

BG

Juniors
keeney said:
I thought Ciraldo looked good in the first 15. Strong and that pass to Wes was magic. MIA after that though.

Couple of nice mop-up tackles in the one set of six when we were under some pressure round the 46-47 min mark, but other than that agree he wasn't too noticeable after the opening savlos.

strewth_mate

Bench
Is his not being noticed a consequence of just not being on the field? I don't know how many minutes he played, but I guess it's tricky to make much of an impact on the bench ;-)

Latest posts