What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW vs Dogs

Serc

First Grade
Here we go:

3 - Buderus
2 - Wooly
1 - Gordon

Also, I reckon Paterson could easily play center if he was asked to, couple of good runs today and a nice try!

Jono078

Referee
Chicken_Hunter said:
lol @ snowden.

5 - Buderus
1 - Reynoldson

What's so funny? He made maybe 3 times the amount as hitups as the next forward in the second half.

At times it looked as if he was the only one making hitups.

Frederick

Staff member
Chicken_Hunter said:
lol @ snowden.

5 - Buderus
1 - Reynoldson
Don't see why the Snowden hate.
18 tackles
2 missed tackles
7 hitups
77 metres
Hardly stats to turn your nose up at.

Compare that to Reynoldson
24 tackles
1 missed tackle
8 hitups
67 metres gained

Snowden averaged more metres per hitup than Reynoldson did, while Reyno's defence was slightly better.

I realise stats aren't everything, but I thought that Snowden has played well in the past 2 games. Doesn't have the pace of other forwards, but has impact and strength on his side.

macavity

Referee
Snowy is looking a tad fat this year - by the end of the year he should be doing better.

anyways

3 - Bedsy
1 - Snowden
1 - Paterson
1 - Kidley

Frederick

Staff member
3. Bedsy - no explanation needed
2. Gordon - great game on debut
1. Paterson - is really proving hard to contain for opposition defense

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Frederick said:
3. Bedsy - no explanation needed
2. Gordon - great game on debut
1. Paterson - is really proving hard to contain for opposition defense
With Tighe and Kidley unlucky to miss out on points

Yosh

Coach
3-Bedsy (saving grace)
2-Snowden (after he got sent off for his amazing cover tackle, lifted his game played well)
1-Patterson (was going astray for a couple of weeks but the week off did him a world of good I think, his dummy then run was pretty special)

Jono078 said:
What's so funny? He made maybe 3 times the amount as hitups as the next forward in the second half.

At times it looked as if he was the only one making hitups.

Well after all the years of reading how good he was, the next best thing, future australian star etc etc, it is a huge anti climax when he doesn't do anything special. He just looks like another below average forward that the knights keep breeding.