What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Vs Eels Rd 15

Jono078

Referee
REMINDER: You have a total of 6 points to give out, and a player can only receive a maximum 3 points.

Leaderboard:

# Player Total
1 Akuila Uate 376
2 Cory Paterson 250
3 Ben Cross 137
4 Ben Rogers 84
5 Steve Simpson 81
6 Matt Hilder 70
7 Cooper Vuna 57
8 Kurt Gidley 57
9 Zeb Taia 46
10 Scott Dureau 38
11 Isaac De Gois 36
12 Jarrod Mullen 34
13 Keith Lulia 33
14 Wes Naiqama 33
15 Mark Taufua 32
16 Adam MacDougall 31
17 Shannon McDonnell 24
18 Junior Sau 22
19 Daniel Tolar 20
20 Cameron Ciraldo 19
21 Evarn Tuimavave 17
22 Richie Fa'aoso 17
23 Con Mika 7
24 James McManus 7

My Points:

3 Gidley
2 Sau
1 Paterson

Rolla

Juniors
3 Gidley - For the kick alone if nothing else, effort mayb.
1 Edwards - Finally got a run and the only player i can think of that didnt get singled out for f**king up.
1 sau - made some good meters but needs to learn to set up aku
1 WES - replaced rogers, wasn't on long enough to piss me off and seemed to clean up well.

Usually id wait til i watch the game but im not watching that sh*t.

Smoo

Juniors
3 - refs penalty against cross in the play the ball with mateo, just lucky we defended well
2 - vid ref's 10 minutes trying to find an excuse to not give it
1 - kidley - if not for " That' kick but the near 200 m he made in a heart filled 80 min effort backing up after origin

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah I know KOTW is all personal opinion and no one was particularly good tonight, but Taufua?

Genuinely interested here and 100% not having a go, but what got Taufua the 3 points in your mind Matt?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
No you went for one of the worst in De Gois :roll:

Did u see Degois save a try tonight by chasing the play when no one else did? Did you see Degois charge out of the line repeatable against the biggest Parramatta forwards trying to lift his team mates with no thought of self preservation? Did you see dogois play himself to a stand still after 30 minutes of the match?
No? Didn't think so....

Jono078

Referee
I'm not Matt and I wouldn't give Taufua the 3, but his defense was tops tonight, he belted Fuifui tonight and was great in shutting him down.

Rolla

Juniors
Fine I'll vote then.

3. Sau
2. Fa'aoso
1. Degois

There you go. Unlike yourself I am confident I didn't pick 2 out of the 3 worst players on the field...

Have you polished off a carton? You have called for the heads of taia, pato and Mark in another thread.

Mattp Picked the dally m 3 ointer corey patterson, cross, our best meter gaining forward, And Mark..... 2 out of the worst three? i dunno bro.

U picked Degoise who was bad, faas was average and sau was ok.

Im sure you had your reasons as im sure Matt did.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Have you polished off a carton? You have called for the heads of taia, pato and Mark in another thread.

Mattp Picked the dally m 3 ointer corey patterson, cross, our best meter gaining forward, And Mark..... 2 out of the worst three? i dunno bro.

You picked Degoise who was bad, faas was average and sau was ok.

Im sure you had your reasons as im sure Matt did.

I thought Cross was our 2nd best front rower tonight.

If paterson got three points tonight than it is beyond laughable!

Degois being bad is your opinion. I noticed him working his tail off when other forwards were kicking it back a gear in the first half. No Degois equals us being down 6 nil in the first half. And yes I stand my my opinion that Taufua and Paterson being 2 of our worst tonight.

Rolla

Juniors
I thought Cross was our 2nd best front rower tonight.

If paterson got three points tonight than it is beyond laughable!

Degois being bad is your opinion. I noticed him working his tail off when other forwards were kicking it back a gear in the first half. No Degois equals us being down 6 nil in the first half. And yes I stand my my opinion that Taufua and Paterson being 2 of our worst tonight.

Its all about oppinions, yours is valid, as is the bloke's you had a dig at ;-)

Meh lets not dwell on crap. We got a scratchy win, wish i could have a few beers and laugh about the game instead of study for exams.....Stressed out! lol

Whats Doing

Bench
3 - Gidley - Made over 200 metres in attack, kicked the winning goal and tried everything
2 - Patto - Was a handful down the left edge but did make mistakes. Provided the last past for Sau to score.
1- Cross - Had to think long and hard for this due to the overall poor team performance but ran strong in attack and defence.