What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Keating released

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
According to zero tackle. Guess that means Hutchison/garvey and crook move up the pecking order should injuries/rep duties afflict rein and the stranger.

saintjeff

Juniors
Has gone backwards since leaving the U.K .Has put on a few pounds,
Why buy him and Beau Henry who is also gone .
Have we missed Quinlan ,Hastings and Cummins .No

watatank

Coach
They were already ahead in the pecking order, which is why common sense prevailed and pointless signings like Henry and now Keating are released.

TheRev

First Grade
Thank the lord.. Insane that crook and hutcho aren't being given every opportunity to shine.

Had no idea Kris Keating was even at the Dragons. Played in a GF three years ago and now struggling in NSW Cup.

yep clearing that 5k per match cap space should help

Do you no this for a fact?? Cause I highly doubt a former grand finalist half coming back from pretty good money over in the super league, for 5k a match lol I don't rate Keating AT ALL but let's be honest he'd have to be on something between 130k to 180k as Dane is on 180k so you'd assume Keating would be on between the money I mentioned above

bottle

Coach
Do you no this for a fact?? Cause I highly doubt a former grand finalist half coming back from pretty good money over in the super league, for 5k a match lol I don't rate Keating AT ALL but let's be honest he'd have to be on something between 130k to 180k as Dane is on 180k so you'd assume Keating would be on between the money I mentioned above
Lol, mate, the blokes a sokka fan and a troll. Ignore him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2gxoiag.png

krispyredv

Juniors
Has gone backwards since leaving the U.K .Has put on a few pounds,
Why buy him and Beau Henry who is also gone .
Have we missed Quinlan ,Hastings and Cummins .No

Cummins has actually been very impressive for redcliffe playing in the halves

tumbidragon

First Grade
Wonder if this is to free up an extra cpl bucks to throw at Mez in a last effort to retain him?..
Surely Keating would of been on bout 100-150K/year.

Latest posts