What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krispy Kreme Donuts: Nothing Special

Agent Mulder

Bench
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Lyon said:
I went yesterday after work with the partner

That makes you sound gay.

Does it?
Well i dont care...My partner is hardley a girl anymore,Shes a woman so there ya go.

All this boyfriend,Girlfriend shite is teenybopper crap!

How you like those apples you androtop! :lol:

Risa

Bench
I don't really rate Krispy Kreme donuts. I like DCM down the road from work, no queues! :D

Booyah

Bench
I used to work at the store in Wynyard. It was insane in the membrane. The queue went from York st to George St every single day.

I quit though. Their expectations are waaay too high. They expect every single donut to be absolutely perfect...

That and they wanted me to start at 4am.

t-ba

Post Whore
Booyah said:
I used to work at the store in Wynyard. It was insane in the membrane. The queue went from York st to George St every single day.

I quit though. Their expectations are waaay too high. They expect every single donut to be absolutely perfect...

You speak like a grizzled veteran, but the story has been open for all of a month?

Agent Mulder

Bench
Booyah said:

4am? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats a sleepin dude,I start work at 1am and its great!

Booyah

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
Booyah said:

You speak like a grizzled veteran, but the story has been open for all of a month?

Wynyard has yeah.

But before that I was at Liverpool and Huntingwood for 2 months.

And I don't drive... yet.

4am?
Thats a sleepin dude,I start work at 1am and its great!

Yeah, but the buses don't even contemplate coming my way until about 5am. :lol: I had no way whatsoever of getting there.

Munky

Coach
Has anyone read the Krispy Kreme nutritional info.

Each donut has something like 12-20 grams of fat.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dude Timmah doesn't discriminate between donuts....I mean, how can he compare the taste of different things if he doesn;t chew?

Bazal

Post Whore
He eats like a pelican tbh...in the mouth, throw back the head, and down the chute..

Jono078

Referee
I remember reading about them ages ago, tried them out a couple of months ago, didnt see what was so special about them...

Shorty

Staff member
Parra_Eels said:
brisbane isn't advanced enough for krispy kreme yet
Correct,but we have 'Dreamy Donuts' which is almost identical and the people react the same way up here.

In regards to the donuts though they're pretty tasty and nothing like DK - DK doesn't have a glaze base and sells a different type of donut.
But I don't understand how you'd wait in a line for them - You see people walking away with a pack of like 20 or so - That's disgusting.

Nothing like feeding the obesity epidemic!!!

dyslexie

Juniors
i loooove krispy kremes and those who rekon they taste the same as donut king must have dysfunctional taste buds..
KK ftw !

Latest posts