What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt mann

Saint Dave

Juniors
Has anyone heard that Mann maybe a dragon next year. Lurker sprooking it today so it is sure to be correct:sarcasm:

st.phil

Bench
the lurker lurks here / Jubilee ave...most likely where he saw it.

BUT...by all reports...yes we are.

Mr Red

First Grade
Good young kid and can play many positions. I think we'll be looking at him for centre .

dungay dragon

Juniors
mmmm
Finally being linked with a highly promising youngster , instead of some of the Retreads being bandied about..
Gee..add Mann to the current backs and we will have some real strike .
The versatility of both Mann and Peter M to cover various spots will be invaluable

mmap dragons

Juniors
Been reported in JA this week. Rumour backed up by a poster with very good info as well.

Would be a very handy signing. Hopefully the club can also agree to terms with Gypsy & Peter M as well.

Dugan
Gypsy
Aitken
Mann
Peter M
Gaz
Benji

Not a bad backline if I don't say so myself.

TheRev

Coach
Mann or Nika'whatever, only make sense if Matautai or nightingale are gone, I dont see why else they would agree to come over without a first grade spot ready to rock.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I think resigning Peter M has to be a priority over all others at this point, he is a gun waiting to go off!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Peter M and Aitken are our future, they should just stick with them. Re-sign Peter M and all will be sweet. No need for anyone else. Anyone else should be bought in for back up for these 2.

For Saints to be looking Peter may be doing a Morris and wanting to go and play with his brothers at Knights hence why Saints are sniffing around. They can't be that stupid to let him go if he wants to stay at the club, surely. It's not as if he will be demanding huge dollars. Actually the longer they don't negotiate the more he will cost cause he is getting better and better each week.

The Cobra

Juniors
Do you reckon Peter M's brothers want him back at Newcastle?If he goes back one of them is not going to have much of a 1st grade career,because he is the f@#ken best of the lot!!!

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Peter M and Aitken are our future, they should just stick with them. Re-sign Peter M and all will be sweet. No need for anyone else. Anyone else should be bought in for back up for these 2.

For Saints to be looking Peter may be doing a Morris and wanting to go and play with his brothers at Knights hence why Saints are sniffing around. They can't be that stupid to let him go if he wants to stay at the club, surely. It's not as if he will be demanding huge dollars. Actually the longer they don't negotiate the more he will cost cause he is getting better and better each week.

"I believe the children are our future
Show then well and let them lead the way ...."
Randy Watson

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
Anyone catch the Storm game tonight? tbh I just saw tidbits during the night, but on 3 occasions Mann seemed to be the one making the defensive blunders leading to Rooster tries..

I saw Mann play fullback for QLD U20's back when Garvey and co were coming thru, he looked like a gun, but just curious if anyone has followed his form in the last ~2years? Certainly was a bad night for him, and hes been surpassed by Munster at fullback, which im assuming is for a reason.. but I dont watch enough storm games to know..

nrlnrl

First Grade
Anyone catch the Storm game tonight? tbh I just saw tidbits during the night, but on 3 occasions Mann seemed to be the one making the defensive blunders leading to Rooster tries..

I saw Mann play fullback for QLD U20's back when Garvey and co were coming thru, he looked like a gun, but just curious if anyone has followed his form in the last ~2years? Certainly was a bad night for him, and hes been surpassed by Munster at fullback, which im assuming is for a reason.. but I dont watch enough storm games to know..

The Roosters pulled the Storm's left side defence apart & Mann was caught out of position quite a few times. Interesting to see how the Storm adjust in future rounds, because they didn't during the game.

St Tangles

Bench
Just watching the Storm v Roosters now paying attention to Mann. Looked small for centre needs to hit the gym.
Was out of position a bit but thats where they missed Slater he gets them moving from the back.