What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt mann

GC Dragon

Juniors
I prefer Mann at fullback next year as well . He has a great passing game both ways . Has some speed and a good all round kicking game . Needs a off season in the gym but is only 22 so he will get bigger ...Duges at right centre will give us a good right side in attack and defence....Will be less taxing on him as well

saint06

Juniors
Less taxing?? On Dugan??? Won't he being making any tackles?? Maybe 20 more per game, than he would at Fullback. Plus you are paying a fullbacks wage for a centre....

No thanks. Best FB we have, best FB for NSW, leave him there....

GC Dragon

Juniors
The taxing comment was made by Duges himself about playing fullback compared to centre . He certainly would be making a lot more tackles at centre point taken . I like the idea of a ball playing fullback in the modern game

nrlnrl

First Grade
Never even a chance mate. Kid still has a year to go on his existing contract and only two clubs in the mix. Storm and Eels. Both HUGE money offers. He will be a star this one.

Yeah, interesting to see how he goes at centre for the Storm until Slater retires (will fill in at fullback when Slater's not available)

saint06

Juniors
I'm trying to figure out what ball playing skills Mann has shown to be considered a ball playing fullback??? And even more, to take Duges spot.

giboz71

First Grade
What are you talking about? I saw Duges throw a pass last game. It was a hospital pass, but a pass none the less. There is hope.

I saw that pass too!!

He threw a cut out pass to his winger who was marked, instead of the inside runner who was through a gap and probably would have scored.

But hey, at least he threw a pass that was actually caught. It's progress.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I saw that pass too!!

He threw a cut out pass to his winger who was marked, instead of the inside runner who was through a gap and probably would have scored.

But hey, at least he threw a pass that was actually caught. It's progress.

That's the one, glad I didn't imagine it!

Was that Justin Hunt on the receiving end? He did well to catch it. He obviously wasn't expecting it, because if Duges has the ball, why would you.

FlameThrower

Bench
Just watching Storm V Broncos, Kurt Mann just scored a try. Jez he looks young, both Rabs and Sterlo stated he is a good pick up for the Dragons...he could do with some bulking up...
Born: March 1, 1993 (age 22), Winton
Height: 1.83 m
Weight: 90 kg
Career start: 2013

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Seen him play a couple of times now and am quite impressed....whether he can play with the same enthusiasm for Mary that he does for Bellamy remains to be seen

hardbaby

Coach
Funny stuff. I've read so many people on this form criticise Mann. He scores two tries. The coming of the messiah. He is good. He always was good. It's a very astute signing. Now we just need a quick winger.