What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

What I will say is try pushing 100kg upwards off your chest without your mouth closing. The mouth closes automatically in these situations with pressing movements. Often people doing their max bench press for example will grit their teeth before and when pushing upwards. You can see Kyle pushing upwards in the vision, Crichton is the one who's stuck his nose in his mouth. Kyle did not go looking for it, did not move his head, nothing. Crichton rubs his face all over Flanagan, ends up shoving his nose in his mouth and Flanagan begins to fight to play the ball by pushing upwards on Crichton. Mouth closes, and Crichton's nose ends up getting a nip. Boo hoo, shouldn't have instigated it
I disagree. It’s a simple matter of physics.

kyle has used his body mass to increase the pull of gravity on that poor defenseless big headed bulldogs player. Thoughts and prayers to him must have been traumatic. The complete selfishness of Flanagan to not simply dissolve into nothingness is beyond belief.

Dragon David

First Grade

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
I disagree. It’s a simple matter of physics.

kyle has used his body mass to increase the pull of gravity on that poor defenseless big headed bulldogs player. Thoughts and prayers to him must have been traumatic. The complete selfishness of Flanagan to not simply dissolve into nothingness is beyond belief.
I mean

a swinging flared nostril can be just as lethal as a swinging flared arm........... lol

I still wish Jamie Ainscough went head but or face press like Chrichton did on the wknd :)

qld redvee

Juniors
Now Weidler saying no complaint was made by opposing player.or club.
Now Chrichton saying he didn't complain.
Bloody Bs.
And yet everyone said Crichton complained to officials after the game..
I reckon gould is in clean up mode because of rothfield and Crawley calling Crichton actions out... wasn't us gus will say what happens on the field stays on the field
.Nobody would have picked up the incident if dogs didn't mention it

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
What I will say is try pushing 100kg upwards off your chest without your mouth closing. The mouth closes automatically in these situations with pressing movements. Often people doing their max bench press for example will grit their teeth before and when pushing upwards. You can see Kyle pushing upwards in the vision, Crichton is the one who's stuck his nose in his mouth. Kyle did not go looking for it, did not move his head, nothing. Crichton rubs his face all over Flanagan, ends up shoving his nose in his mouth and Flanagan begins to fight to play the ball by pushing upwards on Crichton. Mouth closes, and Crichton's nose ends up getting a nip. Boo hoo, shouldn't have instigated it
Thank you for talking some sense Parko unlike half the comment sections on Instagram and Reddit etc and the Dogs fans. You can tell that a lot of people who say all kinds of dumb shit have never stepped on the footy field

BLM01

First Grade
Thank you for talking some sense Parko unlike half the comment sections on Instagram and Reddit etc and the Dogs fans. You can tell that a lot of people who say all kinds of dumb shit have never stepped on the footy field
Hell be gone. They have already decided if he bit him he bit him intentionally?..end of story.. 4 weeks my bet

Maximus

Coach
Hell be gone. They have already decided if he bit him he bit him intentionally?..end of story.. 4 weeks my bet

The NRL decided that they no longer needed to prove it, if they showed he bit him then it's assumed intentional and Flanagan needed to prove it wasn't intentional. It's a complete farce.

Latest posts