What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Why hasn't the Dragons media people say their bit and state that it was Chrichton putting his nose into Kyle's mouth which was the reason why his nose got scraped? Don't just say nothing. Defend Kyle for heaven's sake. The club should vent their spleen and the media stop showing favouritism.

If I was Kyle, I would go in with guns blazing and shoot down Crichton's claim.
I don't mind their silence... I want king-Togia or marschke to see some game time lol

10$ Ferret

Staff member
If I was Kyle, I would go in with guns blazing and shoot down CrCrichton's claim
Bit hard when the evidence is pretty damning. Especially when Brighton moves his head away and his nose stretches because flannagan has chomped down on it.

Besides he is a dud and you will do better without him.

Critter made contact with flannos head
Which is a penalty
Is it actually a bitten nose or simply a grazed nose?
The way I see it, Crichton is using that head guard as a weapon - scraping it at least twice across KF’s unprotected face.
Maybe SC has watched too many videos of old school TV wrestling.
And as others have said: Kyle is defenceless - on his back and needing to keep hold of the ball.
Also, does KF “bite” or is it (the grazed nose) the result of SC grazing his nose on KF’s mouth guard as SC scrapes his head gear across KF’s unprotected face.

Kyle shouldn’t get anything.
Is he expected to leave his mouth open while SC is “assaulting” him.

If they both got one week, maybe I could live with that.
Anything else would be a travesty of fair play and justice.

Fight this all the way to the High Court!!!!
Start a Fund Me (KF) page.
I’ll chip in.

Latest posts