What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

RedVee

First Grade
Well that's it for me. The Dragon's just as always cops it. It's like they want to rub us out of the game. We are the bloody laughing stock and several of the media people have made matters worse for Kyle.

How does a bloke like f cken Shitton get away with that shit act that he pulled. I hope and pray that someone gets revenge with that bastard. I detest the Bulldogs and now I detest them even more because they have this cry baby fellow by the name of Crichton dobbing someone in for not allowing his nose to feel the love of someones mouth. Gee this pisses me off, it really does.

I cant wait for us to play the Dogs again and Crichton gets avenged. Oh please let it happen.
What a f**king rort

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Kyle was on his back unable to move. This merkin puts his whole force on him and Kyle chomps down. Why are we the only people that can see this? Had Kyle moved his head to bite him, then I can cop the 4 week ban. f**k me I hate this corrupt league. Now watch Larrell Mitchell get off because there’s no evidence that he was doing lines. f**king feel deflated…again and again…I can’t watch this shit anymore

Dragon David

First Grade
Bloody reeks of bias as far as I am concerned. My blood is boiling and I need to throttle someone like that big turd who plays as the captain of the team I despise.

I feel for Kyle. He says that he didn't intentionally bite the bazooka on Crichton's face and I believe him. I hope Crichton gets some comeuppance one day, boy do I wish.

The Dragons cop it again. Even a one weeks suspension for Kyle would be an injustice. Shane must be livid.

56to66

Juniors
Kyle was on his back unable to move. This merkin puts his whole force on him and Kyle chomps down. Why are we the only people that can see this? Had Kyle moved his head to bite him, then I can cop the 4 week ban. f**k me I hate this corrupt league. Now watch Larrell Mitchell get off because there’s no evidence that he was doing lines. f**king feel deflated…again and again…I can’t watch this shit anymore
Let's all Chip in as a fan base enough is enough, from everything this proud club has copped, from 1985 GF injustice, 1998 semi final, 1999 GF.
Let's go to the high court.
Go fund me page

Gareth67

First Grade
A absolutely disgraceful decision by the judiciary , seems as if they were not even prepared to listen or even interested in any of Flanagan account of what actually occurred .

I suppose that Chricton should be thanking his lucky stars that he himself was not the player facing those clowns of a judicary , perhaps more so that Kyle had a mouth guard in place and not his bare teeth .

The entire episode is shameful , the judiciary’s decision , the referee for not penalising that coward Chricton and in my opinion going into the hearing with their minds firmly made up that Young Flanagan was guilty .

A-holes ! ! !

Latest posts