What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

Jersey No 14

Juniors
The NRL are creating a hole for themselves.
Soon they will not be able to explain themselves and with blatant Media coverage people will need to fall on their sword or be publicly pushed.

Canterbury with their recent success are getting better than their own boots.
And Mr Gould needs to be reprimanded by the NRL , because he could now be peddling his own agenda, irrespective of everyone

HenryTatana

Juniors
How's this for double standards. It looked like a bite so must have been a bite. And then we have all these commentators and players saying the same.

NRL poster boy Latrell is in a photo with white powder. Media - there is no indication at all that the powder is coke. Players, current and ex, for example Meninga, Latrell doesn't do drugs.

Spare me please. You can take the boy out of Bondi but not Bondi out of the boy.

Is there an avenue for the club to argue that the MRC didn't conduct Kyle's matter fairly. I bet if they tried that shit on the Roosters, Uncle Nick would take it further.
Exactly, we turn up with Ben Haran

Instead young Flanno should have been represented by Kings Counsel. That would have sent a very clear message, including the likelihood of an appeal if the result was unacceptable to the player and the club.

Sage63

Juniors
I really can’t help but think if Flanno Jnr was playing for another “preferred” club the result would have been very different. But that is just my opinion.
I really feel very, very sorry for Kyle.
I think he's a very honest & decent toiler, and does his best at all times.
but this is just a f****** travesty of justice.
how they could f...... suspend him for that long is beyond me!
what about Chrichton!!??
how does he get away with what he did?