What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Maranta joins the Dragons in 2019

Juniors
So why would Telstra want “bang for their buck” through the no-fault rule?

Regarding sponsors putting pressure on clubs.. Teams perform badly, every week 50% of them lose.
St George put on a dinner with customers and players on Thursday night and from all involved it appears there is no concern from bank representatives in relation to future sponsorship from off field dramas or performances. A great night and a great opportunity to mix with the players and staff.

Regarding sponsors putting pressure on clubs.. Teams perform badly, every week 50% of them lose.
eorge put on a

since77

Juniors
Johnno with all due respect I believe you are giving Mary too much credit. IMO he gets a 1st as he has far far better team than both Price & Albert. They both inherited poorer rosters, whereas Mary has been given 5-6 years to destroy the team he built with quality rep players.
That’s a sad, but very very good point.

merahputih

Juniors

I think we have to look at a broader vision than one loss. Continuous underperforming over five seasons under the same coach and coaching staff surely must plant a seed of doubt in a sponsor's mind about the value of keeping the status quo . As for Telstra, they are a mega corporation whose name is firmly attached to the NRL brand and cannot distance themselves from the damage to the game's image caused by the recent scandals and wanted action taken.

merahputih

Juniors
Reported today that Bulldogs are preparing an offer to Latrell Mitchell worth up to $11M over 10 years when he comes off contract at the end of next year. Other clubs are also circling. He seems to have a few issues ATM but is a gun when in form. I guess we can dream?

possm

Coach
Agree.. A written protest would be good.

Stop visiting St George Leagues Club.
Even though I'm a full member of St George Leagues Club, I believe your suggestion to stop visiting this club would be a help as well. However, I doubt the St George delegates on the SGI Board would care at all as it is not their financial interests that are being effected. People like Craig Young and Peter Doust would be paid the same no matter what.

Latest posts