What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and Gentlemen...your 2005 Grand Final is...Sold Out!

ucantseeme

Juniors
how long have GF tickets been on sale....

so if the tigers make the GF they'll have 3500 genuine fans there and the other 80000 will be made up of Bullodog supporters who loaded up on tickets after they beat the Broncos, Manly supporters who thought they were the real deal this year & Dragons fans who think they wont choke in the finals again this season.

MightySharks

Bench
I've got mine, I bought them on the first priority day for season ticket holders, they are on the 20m line 10 rows back!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It just goes to show the amount of League supporters that go to the games have increased masively.

I got mine on the second day and there were only a few sections available. But as long as my teams there, I'll enjoy it no matter where I sit.:D

how do they split the tickets for the competing clubs??? Is it an even split, or does one team get more than the other. I'll definitely be wanting to come up if we make it!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i cant believe it is sold out
they should hold at least 20000 tickets. i dont wanna miss the sharkies :( im not a season ticket holder either :(

Why aren't you a season ticket holder??? Show some support and put your money where your mouth is BBSF

The Colonel

Immortal
steaming stormer said:
how do they split the tickets for the competing clubs??? Is it an even split, or does one team get more than the other. I'll definitely be wanting to come up if we make it!

I'm assuming first in first served. The STH generally get first go, whatever is left goes on sale to everyone the next day.....

Yeah, I know STH would get first go, but what I mean is if there is 7000 tickets... do 3500 go to each club?
Say it was Melbourne v Parramatta for example, would Parra get more offered to them than Melbourne, or would both teams get half, and then what wasn't snapped up by one club get offered to the other?

BWNB

First Grade
this is a real shame for die hard fans like me and BBSF we are gonna miss out when sharks made the GF because we are not season ticket holders

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
this is a real shame for die hard fans like me and BBSF we are gonna miss out when sharks made the GF because we are not season ticket holders

You only need one seat, after all you are the one person. I'm sure you can snap up the tickets soon. Cronulla might make PL or Flegg if you're lucky.

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:

To me, that makes you not a die hard... just a fan

BWNB

First Grade
steaming stormer said:
To me, that makes you not a die hard... just a fan

mate iv been to most sharks games that makes me a die hard fan im always there

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
mate iv been to most sharks games that makes me a die hard fan im always there

Mate, I have no problems with that. And I am not trying to make fans who are not season ticket holders out to be anything other than valued fans and supporters, but I don't see how anyone who doesn't buy a season ticket has a right to complain about not getting tickets to a finals match. Those who put up right from the start should be rewarded

angry ant

Juniors
Fair Dinkum, what have all you people been doing. Grand Final Tickets have been on sale since JULY 18TH! I got mine first hour of sale. I have been for last few years. I support the Tigers and know they havent stood much of a chance any year at making it. But its the Grand Final. A lot of people travel from the bush and all around Aus and need to plan there trip that is why they go on sale so early.

I think its very lucky they are reserving 7000 tix for the two grand final teams as I remember the bad old days of Grand Finals at the SFS there would have been lucky to be 7000 tix sold to the general public in total.

Remember for next year buy your tickets early its an awesome day!!

Latest posts