What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lana Birchall

Glen

Bench
That Lana chick actually made some decent comments, it's just funny that she was obviously reading someone else's comments off a cue card

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Lana Burchell has nothing on Amanda Flynn, but tthey r tryinhg to be commentators not cheergirls so judge their abilty to call the game rather than judging their body

Caged Panther

First Grade
I've got some old tapes when fatty and sterlo were just starting out as commentators. You think their sh*t now you should see some of there early efforts.

Red Bear

Referee
TheEelsFanatic said:
Lana Burchell has nothing on Amanda Flynn, but tthey r tryinhg to be commentators not cheergirls so judge their abilty to call the game rather than judging their body
i think lana does the job fine but you cant help but notice Amanda!

choc_soldier

Coach
Didn't she win a competition on the Footy Show a few years back, based on finding a female caller?

I thought they treated it a bit like a Mickey Mouse competition, but I'm pretty sure that's where she came from.

griffo346

First Grade
sorry lana has nothing on amanda flynn......... flynny is the best lookin chick eva hopefully chan 9 decide to use her again

Sun_Down

Juniors
On commentationg-What about Gould, reading straight off a piece of paper when commenting after the PL GF...

salivor

First Grade
Well when you had Fittler and Ikin giggling like school girls about Ikin saying "Parramatta have a stiff (instead of sniff) here", I think Lana came off pretty well in comparrison.

The Whippet

Juniors
Seagullsrock said:
I hink Nine have just used her like Amanda Flynn to try and attract some more men and women to the game.

Well isn't that what Channel 9 and all other media outlets try to do?

Mr Saab

Referee
fittler has NFI...when he came out and said soward is the best kicker in the game it proved he is a f**k wit.