What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance and ET

Sage

Juniors
I just watched the video on the SHARKS web site. I noticed Lance T, Gav Miller, ET and other previous proud wearers of the Black White and Blue in the change room after the game congratulating the players. So great to see these great players of the past handing some of their experiences as players to the current team. Last night I saw what had been missing at Shark Park, pride in the Sharks jumper. If those players being there for the team last night helped bring that pride out of the players, for the club and for us as supporters I say HooRay!

Well done!!

One to cherish for ever.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
LOL...a win in round 2 on a Monday night- one to cherish forever! Perhaps you should strike up Pepsi can or something to commemorate it...

Sage

Juniors
LOL...a win in round 2 on a Monday night- one to cherish forever! Perhaps you should strike up Pepsi can or something to commemorate it...

Over last years premiers who happen to be St George, the world champs. Yes it is worth a cool mineral water, as I can't handle my pepsi.

Sage

Juniors

Over last years premiers who happen to be St George, the world champs. Yes it is worth a cool mineral water, as I can't handle my pepsi.

ratsack2

Juniors
Loved it when they showed lance on the box all decked out in his sharks gear
great to see when one turns from the dark side

DJShaksta

First Grade
I remember Lances first local derby against st merge, we won and he scored a good try as a nice f**k you to his old club

cussy

Juniors
Just like Blake Ferguson gave the phuk you to the sharks in round one I guess- only thing is Blake Ferguson is a gun junior with years of comp footy left compared to Lance Thompson who was a broken down hack.

DJShaksta

First Grade
That is awesome...glad you said it twice.

Jubbsy you merkin, if the dragqueens hadve won you phucks wouldve been in here creating thread after thread of how good you are and how bad we suck etc etc. Not a single Sharks fan from this forum has created anything or posted anything derogatory in the st merge forum.
So f**k off back to your own joint you troll cutie.

And Cussy, this thread is about Lance Thompson and ET and other Sharks greats, not bigheaded little pharkwits that think they are bigger than the team. Blake ferguson can get phrased and so can you.

carcharias

Immortal
I couldn't even bring myself to post a message in the dragons forum.

Have you seen the fuggers?

Have you heard the dopey merkins call radio stations?

oh....and this

16 - 10

bwhahahaa

Dragons are fuggen gone..can you imagine what the Warriors are gonna do to them now?
get on the warriors ...footy tab has them as outsiders.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Jubbsy you merkin, if the dragqueens hadve won you phucks wouldve been in here creating thread after thread of how good you are and how bad we suck etc etc. Not a single Sharks fan from this forum has created anything or posted anything derogatory in the st merge forum.
So f**k off back to your own joint you troll cutie.

And Cussy, this thread is about Lance Thompson and ET and other Sharks greats, not bigheaded little pharkwits that think they are bigger than the team. Blake ferguson can get phrased and so can you.

Agree DJ, I believe the st merge supporters would have to be the worst sore winners in the past 10 years of grand finals, their big heads, inflated ego's got bruised last night. Will they learn humility?? Nope, they will continue being tools until their savior... "Wayne", leaves...their team will slowly decay...will they then learn humility?? Nope, cause you cant teach an old turd new lessons...they will continue to be the worst supporters in the comp and since winning the grand final...the most hated supporters.

Latest posts